[Sammelthread] stapfschuh's new home for sharing prompts

Stapfschuh

Scriptor
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Post automatically merged:

Hidden content

Hidden content

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Stapfschuh

Scriptor
lad dir "tzigorealmix" runter und prompte (((premium-stock-photo))) 1girl, outside, uncensored

so halten die sich nirgendwo versteckt oder schützen schambereiche

Hidden content

Hidden content

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Stapfschuh

Scriptor
00409-2694027919.png

i really hate that watermark. even with hardcore prompts it gets generated.... and if you are curious, this is the checkpoint i tested https://civitai.com/models/635986/realphoto

only open the following if you wanna see a woman enjoying a glass full of men's milk :D

Hidden content

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Stapfschuh

Scriptor
Hidden content

Hidden content

Hidden content

Hidden content

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Stapfschuh

Scriptor
just something small that is not necessary to hide it:

checkpoints need something to compare it with. fact! but this can become super annoying, because ai will generate images in that way most of the time. a small example:

00048-3456511292.png

i tried to get hair longer than usual. any prompt to get long hair that can reach to a girls' knees is impossible to get it working without an insane amount of body horror. ai just does not know how to generate it. and here is the point where you'll have to "cheat". help your ai to understand what you want with the use of comparisons.
longer hair than usual... we all know that one girl. and so we prompt her:

"rapunzel-like-hair-length"

00050-3387347964.png

do you recognize what's happening on this image? "rapunzel"....

00053-466476501.png

just put whatever you used as comparison in negative. in my case "rapunzel-herself" did the trick

00060-4068686187.png

those dresses, in my case, can be removed with whatever prompt you have in mind.

Hidden content

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Stapfschuh

Scriptor
something quite good to know butnot worth hiding it:

"shiny-colors" used as a prompt is, well, useless if you hope for better image quality. all you get is this

00083-3005251369.png00084-3282126669.png

but "shiny-colors-image" in anime can change results

00088-1628440846.png

Hidden content

Hidden content
first 4 were made with pure photo-realistic checkpoint, second 4 with pure anime checkpoint. mixed checkpoints mix in too much 3D, so i don't recommend using them.

i've never tried this before. space. and i tried to get images without the milky way, so i putt it in negative inside 3 brackets. the result was a freaking out super angry checkpoint:

00206-1575239754.png00200-2079688998.png00203-3859223293.png

it got even crazier after prompting "outer-space". my checkpoint tried to kill me :D

00210-2835655235.png

or a lot of other stupid stuff :D

00217-3403415528.png

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Stapfschuh

Scriptor
Hidden content

something funny i discovered: i had in mind to generate curly hair at first, but my head said "prompt curly sue!". you know that girl? if not, google is your friend. anyways (meme-time :D), after that i got this image the whole time:

00095-3965890025.png

a curly betty sue. my ai just took the closest to curly and sue and mixed it together. but since i know that sd1 is very limited, i got curious if sdxl can do a better job. and yes, it could:

00096-745896474.png

but this was just a little test to see what goes. nothing important.

use google translate for this if you can't read german

ich bin es satt. ich bin es einfach satt. alle stürzen sich auf stable diffusipn als wäre es selbstverstandlich. warum bin ich weltweit der einzige, der prompts erforscht und diese auf checkpoints zuschneidet? ich werde ausgelacht, runtergemacht, niedergemacht. nur, weil ,meine propmts anderartig sind. dabei sind sie stabil und greifen auf das thema zu.
ich hab da kein bock mehr drauf. mein arbeitsleben ist die reinste hölle und lässt keinen freiraum mehr auf mein privatleben zu. dann diese billigen kommentare von wegen meine prompts sind nur " daherherede".
ich hab die kraft nicht mehr, arbeit und hobby zu verbinden.
vielleicht findet ihr einen ähnlichen einstein, aber ich will wirklich aufhören.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Stapfschuh

Scriptor
something new and drastic changes will follow tomorrow as i got bombed with requests to not give up and come back...

just one thing that will change and is new: i got me a lawyer. a lawyer that takes on open source stuff. if you use my prompts on your models without any credits, you probably know what will happen to you.
my stuff is free. free to use. but NEVER claim that YOU came up with it. credit me and you are free to go. that is all i want.
if not, you will pay an insane price for it.....

Stapfschuh

Scriptor
quick update on why no real update:

real life is a pain, because corona is still a thing and most people have forgotten about it. and now my job has become hell because of corona and we are super short on people and i have to frikkin work overtime. a real pain right now and it's killin' me. no fun at all!!

Oben