[Hinweis] Suikoden's Last Chance!

Diablo26283

Scriptor
For all Suikoden Fans in the World out there !

Thies is the last Chance to become an full englisch Video Walktrough of Suikoden the Woven Web of a Centuary for PSP and to show Konami we want the Suikoden Series finished wit Suikoden 6.

Please visit Cedrick Kinnison on Youtube to make him finish the Video Walktrouh and left a comment there:

And please go to the Konami Website and left a comment there too:
http://konami-news.com/entries/psp-...-genso-suikoden-tsumugareshi-hyakunen-no-toki

Thank you for helping

Capcom

Scriptor
Soll ich auf Deutsch schreiben? Oder wird das hier in den Englischen Bereich verschoben und ich darf auf Englisch tippen? Bin grad ein wenig verwirrt :D. Na ja, damit der Threadstarter mich auch versteht...
Suikoden 6? Sorry to be that guy, but chances of that happening are zero to none as of now. It seems like Konami is stepping out of the Videogame-business with Iga and Kojima not being employed by them anymore, not enough game-releases and generally the japanese gaming industry being in a sad and terrible state. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get a proper Suikoden 6, but it's just very, very unlikely.
As for the translation of the PSP game... well it would be nice, but I've heard from other Suikoden fans that it's not really good. I'm a huge Suikoden fan, Suikoden 2 being my favorite game of all time, but as the creator of the series left during the third game with no interest to return, the series has been going downhill, I've mixed feeling about this... It doesn't seem to gather much of attention from the Suikoden community, so that kinda speaks against it, unfortunately...

Oben