[Diskussion] Sunwave Hotel, a Scifi/Erotic Game [Unity] [Patreon] [Itch.io] [WIP] [PC, Android, Mac] (Free Demo)(Trailer)

Wildquill

Ungläubiger
In Sunwave Hotel, you play a MalePC who is part of a mercenary duo that crash lands on a tropical island. It's up to you and your partner, Kuhno to get back on track or face the wrath of your nefarious employer. Along the way, you'll solve problems and meet new friends to help complete your original mission.

Naturally, on an island paradise, temptations and corruptions lurk around every corner. Will you stick to the path back to the stars, or will you linger and take in the sights and adventures of multiple islands?

Title1.png

Core features
  • An exotic and sexy chain of tropical islands to explore, each with its own style and characters.
  • Day and night events
  • A small town with a lot of activities and events.
  • 14+ unique NPCs that you can meet and befriend during your adventure. Some can even join the main quest as a companion.
  • With these characters will come a vast array of scenes to get to know them better, which will offer players a range of kinks and fetishes to enjoy.
  • A storyline that will put you up against challenges of many shapes and sizes. One of the biggest ongoing issues will be whether you stick to what you know, or if you reach for something grander for yourself. Naturally, either choice comes with its own difficulties.
  • Of course, this means we have plans for multiple endings to let you play the characters as you want to.
Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/GladiusWriting PC, Android and Mac Versions available for all $ 5 Supporters.
Current Build is also available on Itch.io. https://wildquill.itch.io/sunwavehotel

FREE BUILD / DEMO. Version 5, the previous build, is available for everyone to check out, absolutely free. link
Play the game for free and see if you like it. Then, check out Version 6 for more story and 3 new erotic scenes!

Discord - https://discord.gg/4AtpCfRxtk

1-2.png1-6.png2-3.jpg

The Gameplay Trailer

Currently, the game is more or less just a point-and-click adventure game similar to Summertime Saga. I plan to add mini games and maybe even a small combat system to help spice things up. Unity offers us a lot of room to tweak things and include cool elements.

The characters and scenes

Character Art

Cast of 14 unique characters and growing, this includes Human girls and a range of Alien girls (Monstergirls, catgirls, wolf / fox girls and more!).
Beyond the great character art, we have an awesome and growing collection of scenes

AlexisScene2b.pngCorsoniScenePublic.png
MoonElfPreview2.jpgKBed2.png

Disclaimer - Some Art previewed here will be coming to later builds of the game.

Current Kink List - (stuff included in game) - Handjob, Blowjob, Masturbation (female), Anal, Lesbian (Bisexual), Voyeurism, Group, Toys, Bondage, Facials, Fingering, Handholding, Cute (Romantic), Petting. Tentacles, Lactation, Gloryhole, Public, Rough Sex, Hardcore. Creampie.

Future Content on our list - Pregnancy, Harem, Master / Pet, Futa and more.

Animated scene previews

Plan is to have all scenes animated, and voiced if we get the support for it.

About the Creator

I have been working on H-Games (Roundscape, Arenus, Milky Touch and more!) For more than 6 years now and I've learned what works and what doesn't work. Sunwave Hotel is the first time that I'm leading the whole operation and building a game with my unique style and vision. I hope you'll come check out the game and help make it into something really special.

Please excuse this rough Google translation translation

In Sunwave Hotel you play as a MalePC that is part of a mercenary duo that crashes on a tropical island. It's up to you and your partner Kuhno to get back on track or face the wrath of your shameful employer. Along the way, you will solve problems and meet new friends to complete your original mission.

Of course, temptations and corruptions lurk around every corner on an island paradise. Do you stay on your way back to the stars or do you linger and enjoy the sights and adventures of multiple islands?

Core functions

• An exotic and sexy chain of tropical islands to explore, each with its own style and character.

• Day and night events

• A small town with lots of activities and events.

• 14+ unique NPCs that you can meet and become friends with during your adventure. Some can even take part in the main quest as a companion.

• A variety of scenes will come with these characters to learn about them better, which will give players a range of kinks and fetishes for them to enjoy.

• An act that presents you with challenges of many shapes and sizes. One of the biggest lingering problems will be whether you hold onto what you know or whether you strive for something greater for yourself. Of course, each choice has its own set of difficulties.

• That means, of course, that we have plans for multiple endings so you can play the characters the way you want.

Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/GladiusWriting PC, Android, and Mac versions available to all $ 5 backers.

The current build is also available on Itch.io. https://wildquill.itch.io/sunwavehotel

BUILD FOR FREE / DEMO. Version 5, the previous build, is available for everyone to try out, absolutely free. shortcut

Play the game for free and see if you like it. Then check out version 6 to see more story and 3 new erotic scenes!

Discord - https://discord.gg/4AtpCfRxtk

The gameplay trailer

Currently, the game is more or less just a point-and-click adventure game, much like Summertime Saga. I plan on adding mini-games and maybe even a little combat system to spice things up. Unity gives us a lot of leeway to optimize things and incorporate cool elements.

The characters and scenes

Character art

The cast consists of 14 unique characters and continues to grow, including human girls and a number of alien girls (monster girls, cat girls, wolf / fox girls, and more!).

In addition to great character art, we have a great and growing collection of scenes

Disclaimer - Some of the graphics featured here will appear in later builds of the game.

Current Hit List - (Included in the game) - Handjob, Blowjob, Masturbation (Female), Anal, Lesbian (Bisexual), Voyeurism, Group, Toys, Bondage, Facials, Fingering, Holding Hands, Sweet (Romantic), Cuddling. Tentacles, Lactation, Glory Hole, Public, Rough Sex, Hardcore. Cream cake.

Future content on our list - pregnancy, harem, master / pet, futa, and more.

Animated scene preview

The plan is to have all scenes animated and set to music when we get the support.

About the Creator

I've been working on H-Games (Roundscape, Arenus, Milky Touch and more!) For more than 6 years and I've learned what works and what doesn't. Sunwave Hotel is my first time leading the entire operation and developing a game using my unique style and vision. Hope you will try the game and help make it very special.

Wildquill

Ungläubiger
There comes a time in every space desperado's life to aim bigger. That is exactly what you'll start doing in the new version of Sunwave Hotel, my Sci-Fi/Adventure game in development.

By becoming a $5 Rogue Supporter, you not only get access to the game's most current build, you'll also be involved in rounds of voting and supporter input to help guide the design of the game, along with access to all of my naughty stories as soon as they come out.

Beyond that you can take an active role on our Discord Server as well.

LINK to the NEW BUILD - https://www.patreon.com/posts/sunwave-hotel-v7-55371515

LINK to FREE BUILDS - https://www.patreon.com/posts/sunwave-hotel-v7-55397502

Twitter- https://twitter.com/GladiusWriting

Discord - https://twitter.com/GladiusWriting

New Content Summary

The Main Quest

This build expands the Main Story with 6 new events that will introduce you to Onaikinii, the new island, along with two new characters, Secult and Nyras. I'll try not to spoil much here but things are definitely heating up for our favorite mercs as they struggle to finish the job that brought them to the planet.

3 New Sex Scenes

Scene 1 - Zatanka's Workout

Kinks - Challenging, muscular girl, fit girl, creampie, internal, tomboy, alien babe.

Scene 2 - Kaci, a Mysterious and Exotic Companion

Kinks - Big tits, Futa, Alien Babe, Green Skin, Strange Eyes, Exotic, Hardcore, Anal, Vaginal, Creampie, Messy, Domination, MFF, Train, Beach.

Scene 3 - Natyss takes a break

Kinks - Alien Babe, Chymlaxi, Alien Tail, Handjob, Boobjob, Blowjob, Tongue Action, Long Tongue, Fingering, Squirting.

This brings the total number of 16 Erotic Scenes. 7 are Animated.

As always, any scene is skippable so any content that is not your jam can be avoided.

Additional Features!

You can now put in your own custom name at the beginning of the game to customize your roleplaying experience.

The Foundation of the Currency System is now in place. This will not only affect future story content, but it will possibly link to unlockables and other things that you can purchase as the game continues to develop.

Wildquill

Ungläubiger
Sunwave Hotel v9 Patron Release! Includes 5 new scenes and tons of content.

Image Links

The Corp has you by the neck, but they're not the only ones who need help on Onaikinii Island.

1.png

After stealing from a corporate data center, the mercs find themselves under the 'control' of Tengot, a buxom but ruthless corporate agent. She starts by putting them to work, to pay for their crimes. But there is also a carrot and not just stick.

Tengot claims she can get them the Dream Master, the bastard who took their case full of credits. Naturally, both Kuhno and Xun are eager for some payback. While they have a new corporate boss, Kuhno realizes that there might be more than one group who can get them the Dream Master. It will be up to you whether you stick with the Corp, or reach out to other groups like the Smuggling Cartel.

Link

Launch Page

$5 Rogue Supporters get the new game along with all of my writing updates. I also have Annual Pledging available. This gets you a year of content with a %16 percent discount.

The new build contains nearly 16 thousand words divided into new story content and 5 New Scenes.

Scene List (Every scene is optional. You can still enjoy the full adventure and story on it's own.)

Scene 1 – Marking your New Home (Kuhno)

Kinks - MF, Romantic, Vaginal, Creampie, Lovers, Big Dick, Potential Breeding.

Scene 2 – Sharing with Raiko

Kinks – MF, Minor Femdom, Anal, Spiritual, Creampie, Cum on Tits, Aliens.

1.png

Scene 3 – Raiko and Shura

Limited to Mode 1 – Players.

Kinks – MF, Minor Femdom, Anal, Lovers, Creampie, Cum on Tits, Aliens.

Scene 4 – Kuhno Roleplay

Kinks – MF, Roleplay, Teacher and College Student, Creampie, Punishment.

Scene 5 – Alexis Roleplay

Kinks – MF, Roleplay, Roommates, Creampie, Cute, Sweet, Innocent.

Lastly, I've added brand new Animations to Corsoni's second scene. You can check them out in the Gallery.

1.gif

With the new scenes in this build, the scene count has grown to 26 scenes with more and more being animated.

Screenshots from the New Build

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

Additional Features

Play Sunwave Hotel In Windowed Mode and Different Resolutions.

This feature was asked for by some people and I'm hoping it will help people with all different kinds of monitors get to enjoy the game.

Latest Trailer

Here is the last build for free for all PC players to enjoy. Link

Wildquill

Ungläubiger
banner2.png

Sunwave Hotel V10 is out! There is also a German Translated Demo Built into the game as well.

Link

Launch Page

$5 Rogue Supporters get the new game along with all of my writing updates. I also have Annual Pledging available. This gets you a year of content with a %16 percent discount.

This build includes 3 new scenes, with even more to come in a later update in January.

Scene List (Every scene is optional. You can still enjoy the full adventure and story on it's own.)

Scene 1 – Lazy fun with Vynore in your Hotel Room.

2.png

Scene 2 – Performance review with Tengot, your Corporate Master.

Tengot 1e.png

Scene 3 – Corsoni Roleplay Scene

This brings the total scene count up to 28! (6 aminated scenes are in-game, with more to come)

Make sure to follow this page if you haven't already. There will be much more coming to Sunwave Hotel this year!

German Translated Build.

Link

To start the game in German, you just have to select German when the game asks what is your preferred language.

2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

Public Free Version Links available for PC, Mac and Android - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13fQ-8HfG0qTDlbNtl0zm4DGScNVO7w_j?usp=sharing

Cheers! Thanks so much for stopping by. If you like Sunwave Hotel, please support it on Patreon.

Oben