[English] [Umemaro 3D] Vol.14 - Work in progress - ただいま お掃除中 [Eng]

muTe

oppai
Teammitglied
Mod
UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

TITLE: Work in Progress
Original: ただいま お掃除中

COVER:

:info:

STORY:
SCREENSHOTS

* Size: ca.960mb
* Language: Japanisch / Englisch
* Release: 21.06.2014
* Genre: straight
* Space: ZippyShare / MEGA / Uploaded / Share-Online

:pw:
:download:

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Feedback und Comments sind erwünscht!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

muTe

oppai
Teammitglied
Mod
Vollversion (jap.) online.
sobald es die englische version iwo gibt, ladt ich die auch noch hoch.
die movie version wird es dann wie gewohnt im 3d-movie bereich geben.

Karileinchen

Ungläubiger
Ich bekomme nach dem entpacken der letzten Datei eine Fehlermeldung:
Run-time error '76':
Path not found

Was kann man da machen? :<

muTe

oppai
Teammitglied
Mod
entpackst du alles richtig? du müsstest dann nen ordner bekommen in dem unter anderem eine Osoujityuu_jpn.exe ist, die muss man einfach nur ausführen, ohne install oder sonstwas.

hast du im ordnernamen japanische schriftzeichen? wenn ja, mach sie mal raus, das könnte helfen.

Karileinchen

Ungläubiger
Hey muTe,
ich habe einen Unterordner erstellt gehabt der den Namen des Spiels auf Deutsch und auch auf Japanische beinhielt. Nachdem ich den Part auf Japanisch entfernt habe hat es funktioniert!
Danke Danke! <3

LG. Kari <3

Neroxpro

Novize
No thanks, I like the intercactive gameplay :cool: I mean the scene after gangbanging with the 3 guys. In the 'continue' screen I can see the 3rd path/root. But I can't get access to it. It always start from the beginning after the 3on1. Any hints?

muTe

oppai
Teammitglied
Mod
hm well, i wasn't that far in the progress of the game.
maybe yu have to clear all the other scenes before getting that one. did you try that?

Neroxpro

Novize
Hm, in the first root I got all screens, but for the 2nd I missed obviously some. But I don't know how. For each of the scenes are 4+1 screens available, but I get only access to 4! 4 different camera angles per scene plus the next Screen button. There is no additional option I can go for. Very strange.

Gaxx

Gläubiger
Hm, in the first root I got all screens, but for the 2nd I missed obviously some. But I don't know how. For each of the scenes are 4+1 screens available, but I get only access to 4! 4 different camera angles per scene plus the next Screen button. There is no additional option I can go for. Very strange.
those are the intermediate scenes you get when you repeat a certain scene 3 or 4 times (think it was 3 times). it should be the one next to the missing scene. if it isn't just try a little until you find the correct one.

Oben