[Diskussion] Unterstützt man offene oder geschlossene Grenzen?

Should there be open borders?

• Ja

Stimmen: 6 46,2%
  • Ja, aber erlaube ... (Bitte erkläre)

Stimmen: 1 7,7%
  • Nein

Stimmen: 6 46,2%

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

Neverman

VIP
VIP
Ich glaube nicht an nationalstaatliche Ideen oder Lösungen. Ich glaube, dieses Konstrukt des 19. Jahrhunderts hätte schon längst überwunden werden müssen. Daher definitiv: no borders!

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
@anon1525 - it is nice to start a thread, but it would be much nicer not to ask people about their opinions but to start with the own opinion reg. this topic first.

Not posting ones own opinion in a thread like this by the thread starter may be seen as possible trolling potential, so we do not really like to see this here.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
@anon1525 - you have been asked for your OWN opinion, so it is not nice just to quote another guy´s opinion three times only. I repeat the request reg. your OWN opinion (and I am serious about it!).

What you just did was what I meant when I told about trolling potential before. Another one of that kind will cause an infraction. -> Post deleted

In case you do not post your own opinion about this topic on short notice we may close or delete this thread because the thread starter is not really interested in this topic but (ab)used this thread to increase his post counter only.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

anon1525

Gesperrt
[QUOTE = "redrooster, post: 1831640, member: 92070"] @anon1525 - You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment. I repeat the request reg. Your OWN opinion (and I am serious about it!).

What did you think about? Trolling potential before. Another one of that kind will be an infraction. -> Post deleted

In case you do not post your own opinion about this topic on short notice we can close or delete this thread because of the thread starter is not really interested in this topic but (ab) [/QUOTE]

Apologies, my internet was not working and I accidentally did that. I tried to edit it. It seems to be working fine today. My opinion is that as long as a state exists, borders should exist too, but without a state, only private property should exist.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
[QUOTE = "redrooster, post: 1831640, member: 92070"] [USER = 263675] @ anon1525 [/ USER] - You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment. I repeat the request reg. Your OWN opinion (and I am serious about it!).

What did you think about? Trolling potential before. Another one of that kind will be an infraction. -> Post deleted

In case you do not post your own opinion about this topic on short notice we can close or delete this thread because of the thread starter is not really interested in this topic but (ab) [/ QUOTE]

Apologies, my internet was not working and I accidentally did that. I tried to edit it. It seems to be working fine today. My opinion is that as long as a state exists, borders should exist too, but without a state, only private property should exist.
Sorry, the thread title is about open or closed borders, not about whether borders should exist or not. The question (and topic of this thread) is if borders should be open or closed. You failed to reply properly to your own topic, sorry.

Open borders are like the Schengen contract of the European Union, even including countries outside the EU like Norway, closed borders are like Mr. Trump´s planned wall between Mexico and the US or the former wall / mined border between the German Democratic Republic and the Federal Republic of Germany.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Malphas

I am the end!
Otaku Veteran
No open borders, there are always individuals who will deceive, manipulate and look only after themselves, and wouldn't stop at nothing.
Where kindness is, is hatred. Where open mindedness is, is traditionalism. You can't just assume that everyone is a good person, because the news show you every day, that this is not the case.
If we would live in a perfect world, where only sweetness and light excist, I would change my opinion, as long as we live in a world where people will murder others over their ideals or idology, I simply refuse the open-borders policy.
And everyone who thinks otherwise, excuse me, is blinded and naive, living in his own imaginary world. And I, for my part, rather live a safe live, than a free one.

Also borders are meant as a regulation of import and export, as for an example, there are some standards that have to be met to export to lands oversea from germany. To prevent the import of parasites.

Da das Verhältnis Ja zu Nein sehr gleich ist Hinterlasse ich mal ein Kommentar.
Ich betrachte dieses Thema unter Wirtschaftlichen Gesichtspunkten.
Eine freie Wirtschaft Weltweit ist in so fern Vorteilhaft das Man Globale Konkurrenz hat man muss also dem Kunden beweisen das er sein Produkt kaufen soll und nicht eins aus China. Für uns Konsumenten aber auch für den Technologischen fortschritt sind offene Grenzen ein muss.
Den mit Zöllen steigt ja der Preis der Ware, und diesen Preis zahlt schlussendlich der Konsument.
Trump hätte ein Riesen Problem wenn er Amerika von der Welt abkapselt denn die heutige Welt besteht nun mal aus geben und nehmen. Woher kommen unsere Bananen woher die Tomaten oder dein T-Shirt. Es gibt immer Verlierer und Gewinnen, Verlierer zum Beispiel USA welche seit Jahren ein Budgetdefiziet haben oder leider auch Länder die ihre Arbeitnehmer nicht schützen.
Aber Grundsätzlich sind offene Grenzen Gut für die Gesamte Wohlfahrt der Welt.

Oben