[Frage] [VOTE] The H-GAME of your Dreams

Vote your dream H-Game

• [2D] Strategical Traps (Neighbours from hell style)

Stimmen: 1 4,8%
  • [2D] Platformer/Adventure (Wolf's Dungeon like)

• [2D] Hack and Slash

Stimmen: 2 9,5%
  • [2D] Fighter (fairy fight style)

Stimmen: 0 0,0%
  • [2D] action Sandbox (Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim like)

• [2D] farming Sandbox (Breeding Season like)

• [3D] Tower Defense (Orks Must Die style)

• [3D] Date and Rape (Itazura kyoaku like)

Stimmen: 4 19,0%
  • [3D] Platformer/Adventure

• [3D] Hack and Slash (Sword Hime like)

Stimmen: 4 19,0%
  • [3D] Fighter (naruto storm style)

• [3D] action Sandbox (Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim like)

• [3D] farming Sandbox (Breeding Season like)

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

Nymphokyun

Gläubiger

Hi everyone, NymphoKyun here. I'm a game developer, and i'm willing to make a hentai game based on people's desires.
If you wish so, you could describe below exactly how you see the game you've voted for (story, mechanics, animations, chars and enemies ... anything you may have on your mind). Also i should specify that i don't plan on copying others games, more like deriving from several aspects of the referenced games mechanics.

So without too much talk i would want to know what kind of 3D PC game your body lusts for the most, choose wisel-.. i mean pervetedly :3

The POLL:
VOTE HERE [OVER]

I strongly recommend voting on the poll from the link above,because it is being spreaded amidst multiple communities so it'll hold the most comprehensive results (altough i'll still be counting the separate forum polls)

Attention
In order to prevent (at least somehow) vote overspamming - You'll be prompted to log in to a valid gmail address so you can vote.
Just in case people might think that i'm looting your emails or something - this is how google forms work, i don't need anyone's personal datas or emails.

The Voting will continue until "1 September 2015" . After i'll sum the results and choose the winner. Once i'm done with that i'll proceed with the winner game's developement (should be in about a day).
From this point all updates, cookies, dev versions, other polls and ideas which would affect the game developement and overall outcome will be filtered thru Patreon (this will be done for me to not have any excuses of leaving the game's developement -- Official Enslavement T.T ).

FOR EVERYONE:
I appreciate your concerns and it's understandable that most of the people would have a several amount of doubts and skeptiks about this project, yet so far i don't ask for any investments, just your vote and some faith.

Everyone thnx for your attention and support,
And sorry for the long explanations, now go and Vote >.<
~NymphoKyun

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Nymphokyun

Gläubiger
Shiek, well it may sound a bit weird, however else the options would've had 2 sandboxes of each type (3d and 2d). That's why i specified farming, plus (to make it more clear) added a short association "(Breeding season like)".

Lia

Don't eat the help! ツ
Otaku Veteran
That's not what I meant. ;)
I just can't believe that this kind of game won the voting^^
Howsoever, I'm still excited. :am:

Nymphokyun

Gläubiger
Shiek, oh, sorry about that one.

And yea T.T i can't belive it either (it's easily one of the hardest type of games to create, from the list)

From what i was noticing - it was mostly the people from hongfire that voted, and they're all for that option (in their local poll it's 92/160 just fo this option)

Anyhow, i'm glad you're excited about the idea, you could read more about how the game is thoughed to be so far on the patreon page.
And if anyone has ideas/suggestions you're welcome to write them down.

Thnx for your support ^^

Oben