• Yes

Stimmen: 0 0,0%
  • No

Stimmen: 0 0,0%

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer
  • Umfrage geschlossen .

qazw

Gläubiger
So anyone hyped for season 7 ? I just want it to end at this point they have been draging along the plot for way too long.

Klil

Gläubiger
I just want to see who Negan unleashed Lucille on so that my anxiety over it can go away. I feel (hope) like everything else after that will be mild by comparison

suzukadk

Gläubiger
But Glenn can't die.... what about Maggie then?. They can kill Eugene if someone have to die, didnt like him anyway. :)

Kira20

Gläubiger
I'd prefer if Eugene was bashed. But it can be Glenn too since it is him in the comics. But then again Abraham has those scenes where to me are sort of played in the series when someone's near to the end of their role. But it's just my opinion though.

Cendol

Gläubiger
I didnt read the comic, but after watching the series, it was more a psychological series rather than zombies to me, because it's always about whether someone will betray someone elses for his/her own gain, so much drama. But I think it is potrayed realistically that way, just like Game of Thrones, killing and eating up each other in real life, minus the dragons.

Amaducias

Gläubiger
I didnt read the comic, but after watching the series, it was more a psychological series rather than zombies to me, because it's always about whether someone will betray someone elses for his/her own gain, so much drama. But I think it is potrayed realistically that way, just like Game of Thrones, killing and eating up each other in real life, minus the dragons.
It truly is a psychological drama more than some horror zombie pic. But this is also true for the comics, where they don't really go for gore, but for the drama and deep character building.
If you liked the series a bit, I'd really recommend you read the comics because they're overall better and with less poor decisions regarding several main characters :)

Hafini

Gläubiger
I do think it is just dragging at this point. Just tell me who will die and I have my conclusion.[DOUBLEPOST=1495361287][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wonder why story in series too different far from comic = =
It is indeed different but I like them both, considering the movie might be a spin-off.

Reptile01

Ungläubiger
If its Eugene i might feel "better" about it? Glenn already took a beating, so i kind of dont want him to be beaten up to be honest :(

Oben