[Diskussion] Watch it weekly or watch it when it's completed.

cool_life

Novize
Now I know that with different life commitments, the time to watch anime could vary. Do you usually watch anime on the release weekly basis or wait until it's complete and have it in one go.

For me I simply can't wait for next episode "if it's really good", so I always test my patience :nonono: and wait for them to complete :twinkle:.

What about you?

Jungyo

Ungläubiger
Usually weekly. Marathons are better though (unless the series is episodic), it heighten the watching experience.

flyleaf

Scriptor
I just hate to wait one week for another episode, especially whenit's an epic anime and the latest episode ended with a cliffhanger.

Thats why I onle start watching animes which are already complete.

CrisGer

Gläubiger
Some series i watch as soon as they come out, those are my A list series each season and each quarter. Some even tho they are good or famous i save. ..like Last Exile II Fam The Silver Wing. I was afraid it would not be as good as the first season and only watched some of it finally about two months ago. And i was right, it was terrible.

but others i watch not only when they come out but over and over. But it diferes with each series.

JooMa

Novize
Episodic series don't mind watching them weekly, otherwise watch them when completed unless I'm reading their manga. Very complicated:megane: huh

Seeker320

Ungläubiger
It depends. If it'll have only 26 episodes (half a year) then I can wait until it's done and marathon through it. But if it's going to be a long anime that might take more than 30 episodes then I prefer to watch it weekly, otherwise the marathon might take many days (in which I might even stop working).

millhi15

Ungläubiger
Im watching it in a daily basis, when its released I watch it specially if it is my favorite anime in a season.

nders

Ungläubiger
definitely after completed. can't bare waiting for something! and thus lots of impulse buys for me....

Lanu

Scriptor
Me too, I don't like to wait for next chapters or episodes. So I waiting and regularly monitoring the status of them.
When they are finished (completed) I consume them in one piece. within days or weeks.

Oben