[Diskussion] What do you think of gintama?

gto27

Novize
Because for me Gintama is the best anime of all time.
Whether for the fights and especially for his brilliant humor.
The class of all the characters.
Shinsengumi, Yorozuya, Katsura etc.
Brief gintama is my drug.
And you when do you think?

10/10, the humor is like japanese ver of family guy where the characters sometime badmouth other artist, politician, anime & etc.

wer09

Novize
For me it's the best show I've ever watched, a masterpiece.
The comedy is out of the world, and it also has great actions, and some touching drama that sometimes got me teary eyed

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

totoman1

Novize
Gintama is one of my favourite anime as well. the humour and the action are top notch. I would recommend it to everyone.

Seraxm

Novize
Gintama is so...WTF, but, is so long, but so funny.
Many others do not have absurd humor with fights and history in the same chapter.

zhugetrane

Novize
Funny manga indeed with cool battle scenes here and there and it's the reason I'm mixing mayonnaise with my food. Dammit Hijikata!

Suin238

Gläubiger
I can't say I understand all of Gintama, but it's still incredible. Both hilarious and touching.

Hafini

Gläubiger
Gintama is always entertaining and funny no matter how many times I have watched it. One of the best anime of all time for sure.

moriarty08

Gläubiger
Since it is a long lasting series, it has its' flat stretches, but also really good parts. Overall it's still one of my all time favorites. Mostly because of the humor.

Superb anime. Never skipped a single episode.
At first, I was put off, because I couldn't understand the director's idea. That said, around ep 8~10 I got hooked to it. Since then, I've religiously waited for new episodes.

I was heartbroken when I heard that the manga had ended.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben