[Diskussion] What mmorpg are you currently playing?

Kira20

Gläubiger
Current MMORPG that I'm playing right now is Blade and Soul and Aura Kingdom. Wanted to play Black Desert Online but its region restricted, is it really that boring for you? I'm curious.

glantirin

Novize
I'm playing Lineage2 atm. I've been playing it for 7 years and it's pretty good game, but I think it was a much much better 4-5 yrs ago without these arcadish updates.

fr3akz111

Gläubiger
so many MMO is becoming a p2w game.it's so sad. is the old time gone when all you gotta do to have a good MMO experience is a kickass group of friends? I used to play WoW. It gets kind of old and most of my friends moved on. So i left as well =/

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
I really wanted to try out Black Forest, but some wired bugs made it unplayable for me, becuase of some serious fps problems.
Now im playing Archage and WoW on my own private server because i just like to play without any kind of hesatation.

Tabula42

Gläubiger
I played Tera for quite a while, but more recently I've been playing Blade & Soul. I really like it and am engrossed in the story, unfortunately though I don't get much time to play it and it doesn't look like I'll ever get to finish the story because the publishers are making it harder and harder to play unless you pay lots of money for booster items (or have bot accounts, which are all over the place ruining the game).

I always seem to reach the end-game and then every mmo just stops there for me. Maybe it's because I play alone as none of my friends play mmo's, so finding a group/guild full of strangers that I can be active with/form a good enough team with is very difficult. (most tend to be American so the time difference is too big)

Oben