[Diskussion] What webcomic manga are you reading?

NStevus

Novize
Not sure if this is the right section. But I have been reading "Tower of God", which I like for the character interactions and the hype moments.

P.S Rachel is a bitch.

Samidare

Novize
A few, but the most interesting ones are Unbalance Triangle and Nano List. Nano List in particular, I still don't wanna believe that "she" might have died...

Falvern2345

Gläubiger
Tower of God, Girls of the wild (it just ended), Nano List, SIDEKICKS, UnOrdinary, HIVE... just to name a few.
I highly recommend ToG (it's super awesome) :D

and yeah I agree that Rachel/Lahel is a bitch XD

voaij

Ungläubiger
Peach Boy Riverside by Cool-kyou Shinja is pretty good, especially after he started putting more effort into drawing it like his other published works.

eckko

Novize
Funny that you should talk about web-comics in a hentai forum but not mention all the ero webcomics that are running rampant.

Some examples: Sweet Guy, Brawling Go, Sports Girl, etc. The list goes on, and most are translated by the same group, so you can check out their site. Sweet Guy and Brawling Go are basically romantic comedies with a bit of drama on the side. Sports Girl is essentially a slice of life compilation of erotic one-shots with generally organic scenarios.

Other than that, there's Skill of Lure that's pretty neat if you like non-h rom-coms.

Falvern2345

Gläubiger
Since somebody mentioned it... [Smut webtoons]
I have read Sweet Guy, Perfect Half, Stockholm Syndrome, Atonement Camp, She is Young, etc... they're mostly OK and I haven't checked Brawling Go, Sports Lady, Drug Candy, H-mate, Talk to Me, Lady Garden yet.

If I have to recommend, I can say that Sweet Guy and Perfect Half are worth taking a look. [Warning] Atonement Camp is pretty dark haha

vitor323

Gläubiger
the gamer and gosu, i realy enjoy then.[DOUBLEPOST=1482724410][/DOUBLEPOST]some one talked about drug candy, i don't recomend, the ending realy mess up with everything and makes you think a lot...
In this line of story i recomend perfect half, browling go, sweet guy, love parameter( let's see where it goes...) and SS study hahaha.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben