[English] Yume Miru Kusuri - A Drug That Makes You Dream - [UL]

n.o.v.a

Full-Time Otaku
Teammitglied
Mod

UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

Yume Miru Kusuri - A Drug That Makes You Dream -

:info:

BESCHREIBUNG:
I am just an average student, living an average, colorless life. I study, I work my part-time job, I get through my day just like everyone else, trying not to stand out from the crowd. But suddenly, almost before I realize it, the winds of change have blown into my life. They come in the form of three girls, girls who have been around me for some time, but who I never noticed in this way before. They are most definitely not living a colorless life like everyone else in postmodern Japan. They seem to float above society, strangely unaffected by it. Instinctively I know I should avoid getting involved with them, and yet before I know it, my destiny is bound with theirs. Where will it all lead?

SCREENSHOTS

* Voice: Japanese
* Text: Englisch
* Censorship: 100% uncensored
* Gametime : Medium (10 - 30 hours)

* Filehoster: uploaded.net
* Size: Packed 659 MB
* Packed with: winRAR

:pw:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

:download:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Schaut euch auch meine anderen H-Game upload's an

Feedback und Comments sind erwünscht!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Xmonster

Novize
Ich kann leider nicht, noch kein paypal. und arm bin ich auch xD''
und die 30€ + shipping hab ich gerade einfach nicht.:noooo:

ich unterstütze lieber mit fanart!

n.o.v.a

Full-Time Otaku
Teammitglied
Mod
YUME MIRU KUSURI gehört zu den games die ich mir nach dem durchspielen gleich bestellt habe, n1 titel hab ich gerne im schrank stehen :onegai:

was mich meist abschreckt sind sind die Download Versions, wenn ich schon kohle ausgebe will ich auch was in der hand haben.

aber wie cashdash schon gesagt hat, ab und an mal nen titel zu kaufen trägt auch dazu bei das wir auch weiterhin VN's dieser qualli geniesen können.

n.o.v.a

Full-Time Otaku
Teammitglied
Mod
megaupload.com mirrors hinzugefügt :twinkle:

rs und mu links sind miteinander kompatibel

hf

n.o.v.a

nawato

Exarch
Das Spiel hier fällt definitiv unter die Top 3 aller meiner gespielten VNs. Die Story ist genial ... auch wenn ich die jeweils iwie alle ziemlich traurig finde. (Es ist auch eins der wenigen Games, bei denen ich mehr als nur eine Route durchgespielt habe ... da hier alle 3 ziemlich interessant waren und nicht nur eine iwie interessant scheint und der Rest total dagegen abstinkt.)

rodyle

Ungläubiger
After I read all the good comments on this game I wanted to play it too and downloadet it to test it but iI got a little Problem now -.-

Whenever I start the game i only hear the Musik and cant see a thing and after ~10 second the program doesnt respond anymore.

I assume there is a Intro at the Start which doesnt work properly on my Laptop (I had Videosequences in other games crash in the same way, which i was able to fix by disabling the Musik). Since you cant disable musik before coming to the Title screen i dunno what to do to fix it.

i hope someone here has an Idea how to fix it or at least bring me past the Intro :onegai:

just tryed installing it on my normal Pc and got the same problem

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Have you start the game, after execute an "media-player", in some games help this.

Another reason could be an not installed video codec für the Videosequenzes.

rodyle

Ungläubiger
i found a way to get past the intro ( deletet the opening file now i get an error everytime i start the game but after it i get to the menu) and i realy like the game so far but cant decide which girl to persue -.- all seem so interesting :twinkle:

id still like to solve this problem so i can see the opening and dont encounter the same problem with other games so could you pls tell me how to find out which video codex i need to install and if i dont have them installed already

thnanks in advance for every help you can give :)

EDIT: I downloaded the codecpack below and now it somehow works (only Sound for the first ca 10 sec but it doesnt crash anymore after that it works perfectly)

thx a lot

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
First of all, you will have also Problems with the Ending:
The Opening and alll three Endings are movies of the filetype .dat.

For normal movie files which can't play, I use:
CodecView v1.5

But this programm doesn't work with filetypes like this.

For this Openings and Endings I think this could help:

http://download.cnet.com/Media-Player-Codec-Pack/3000-13632_4-10749065.html
In this Codec-Pack is the Codec for this file.

For other codecs which aren't installed, you can search at the Internet for a download.

I hope this will solve your Problem.

Greetings LouiseGlaive

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Servus zusammen,
vielleicht hat jemand das gleiche Problem wie ich:

Nach dem Entpacken der Dateien bekomme ich beim Start des Spiels "Application formatting error". Ein Setup kann ich nicht ausführen da mir gesagt wird das Spiel sei bereits installiert. Wenn ich dann die Auswahl starten benutze stürtzt es ebenfalls ab mit "It failed in the start."

Hat jemand das gleiche Problem oder weiss wie man das Spiel zum Laufen bekommt?
Danke im Vorraus!

Oben