zweimal hirnfick auf eis, bitte!

Seraphim

Ordenspriester

NeoXtrim

Futanari-G33k
VIP
My Boyfriend Asked Me for Anal Sex... I Told Him, "No" ...But I Could Not Give Him a Good Answer as to Why I Did Not Want to Give It to Him That Way... Can You Help Me?

A man has no vagina...but don’t be surprised if your boyfriend gives you up for another young man because you introduced him to an activity that could be provided by a young man! Oral and anal sex is what a boy would perform with another boy if they chose to have sexual relations…which is also a NO NO! The anus is where fecal matter (waste) is released. To place your tongue or a penis in that area is utter perversion. The bible says, "to be fruitful and multiply." Children cannot be created by engaging in oral or anal sex. Oral and Anal sex is to please the flesh ONLY! What a waste of time…to drop precious seed (sperm) into an anus. Sometimes, we young ladies give up too much. Besides, what kind of boy would ask you to perform sex in this way! I mean why does he like the anus? Maybe he has tried it before...with a girl...a guy...who knows! Remember, God created our body parts for a specific purpose. So be sure not to misuse them.
oO sehr seltsam was die so schreiben

Wind_of_Pain

Ordenspriester
Also so einstirnig das auch sein mag aber die matrixseite ist gut gemacht, und ich hab jetzt echt wieder Bock mir den Film anzusehen ^^

All I know is, why would you want to lick on a body part of a guy where he would not lick himself? If you asked a guy to do that, most likely he would find that disgusting. Oh!!! but he wants YOU to do it!
OMFG, rolf, lol und alle andere Abkürzungen die sowas in der art ausdrücken. *Krampf vor Lachen bekomm*

Oben