[English] Whore Master 1.30.1 BETA r452 (26.06.2010) (Megagirlpack update 30.06.10)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Kain00000

Gläubiger
fals sie es über haubt malfertig bekommen das game hat ja ein SEHR grosses potential die jungs haben ja erst an der oberfläche gekratzt

darkwolf0x

Scriptor
I did exactly what you said but I can't seem to override the saved stats.:huh:

mh... fastest way to tell you that:
1. Open WM Editor go to the Girls Tab:

Klick on Load Girls and select from the Character Folder the EEpack2.girlx file:

Then Select CC and scroll in the field on the left with "Traits" down till you see the "Steril" Trait... discheck it.

oversave the new file. Hand have much fun with her.

I didn't know if this change is running in an Existing Game.

ZeusBlackwing

Ordenspriester
mh... did you push the "update selectet" after deselect the "steril" trait? ^^'
after that there is in the right lowercorner "Updatet item entry No4 ("CC")..." than save the file again as "EEPack2.girlx" in the Character folder.

but again, i don't know if the Changes appears in an Saved Game...

Esh

Novize
It doesn't, because all the girls are prealoaded when you start a new game, meaning that you can't change the files anymore, because the game will use the file status from when you started the game. So you have to start a new game to see your changes.

darkwolf0x

Scriptor
Ah I didn't know that part, thanks that helps alot :onegai:

mh... did you push the "update selectet" after deselect the "steril" trait? ^^'
after that there is in the right lowercorner "Updatet item entry No4 ("CC")..." than save the file again as "EEPack2.girlx" in the Character folder.

Linkone

Gläubiger
erstma danke für den uplaod...

aber mal erlich, gibts in dem spiel nen ziel? hab ichs nur noch nich gerafft? oder klickt man sicheinfach durch die tage und freut sich über die pics?

ZeusBlackwing

Ordenspriester
es gibt da so nen ziel... aber frag mich nich welches... bisher hats mir gereicht "die Tage durch zu klicken" und jede runde die Jobs der Mädchen durch zu gehen, neue zu kaufen, den Dungeon zu prüfen, Die Gangs zu zuteilen, Items einkaufen und verteilen...

also mir gehts um das Micro Managment dabei ^^
ich glaub ende ist wenn man alle Gegner besiegt hat, sprich: Eigene Gangs hoch trainieren und max waffen und dann irgendwie auf den gegner hetzten... aber genau kann ich es nich sagen.

darkwolf0x

Scriptor
Well all the other changes I made to CC and the other girls in the pack worked out fine but for some odd reason it refuses to remove the Sterile tag from CC even though I even deleted the original EEpack2.girls file. Oh and my second question how do I create my own girls for the game? Cause I tried using the WM Girls Creator that comes with the game but I cant seem to figure out how to use it properly or something.

ZeusBlackwing

Ordenspriester
First Question, witch Version is the WMGirlmaker? in the First post is the newest version 0.66v2
Second: Wich game version do you have?
Third: Do you save the files as "EEpack2.girl" or as "EEpack2.girlx" ?
Fourth: I posted a Guide "How to make Girls" from the Board, looking for the Spoiler under the link for the New Editor...

ropemaster

Gläubiger
Hier ist der mediafire mirror (neuester full install) , bitte poste ihn auf der ersten seite

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Drago04

Gläubiger
Hier ist der mediafire mirror (neuester full install) , bitte poste ihn auf der ersten seite

[versteckter Inhalt kann nicht zitiert werden]

Da kommt leider folgende Meldung:

Invalid or Deleted File
The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.

ropemaster

Gläubiger
Wurde gelöscht da es eine neues update gibt, hier der link:
Hidden content

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

cloxx

éléphant terrible
VIP
hier auch mal aufgesplittet - gameplay diskussionen bitte in den thread im diskussions-subforum - hier nur noch links und technische fragen..

Kain00000

Gläubiger
DA bin ich mal wieder mit nen kleinen update von meinen girls^^un 1 neues mädel!!
meine neue Eureka (aus Eureka 7)
Hidden content
dan meine 4 alten penny ,katara, ty lee un toph (hab da nur die .girls in die neue .girlsx geändert un neu hochgeladen
Katara
Hidden content
Toph
Hidden content
Penny
Hidden content
Ty Lee
Hidden content
ich hoffe ihr habt viel pass mit den mädels un in der nächsten zeit kommen noch ein par mädels von mir^^
mfg Kain00000

PS hir is nochmal Skuld(ich weiss das sie im megepack schon vorhanden is )mit 25 neuen bildern un leicht angpaster .girlsx datei
Hidden content
so un hir kiki (kikis delivery service) jaja is auch schon dabei ich hab sie um 32 bilder erweitert un die .girlsx leicht angepast
Hidden content

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben