[Frage] Your Favourite Video Game?

xsxs

Novize
Metal Gear Solid 1-4 epic Story and a badass hero :)
Mass Effect 1-3 very credible world and a good Story except the ending

ezio auditore

Otakuholic
Otaku Veteran
my favourite video game is assasins creed 2- revelations and I'm looking forward to part 3 and wwe smackdown vs raw 2011 on ps3

DAMN! This Question is a hard one ^^"
there are many different types of games and each of it has its own strengths which make me happy when i paly them :)
Therefore I have several favorites which can't compete due to their different genres.
RPG --> Persona 3/4 , Final Fantasy IX, Diablo 2
Jump'N'Run ----> Super meat boy, Super mario World, Metroid, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero Mission
Racing: NfS MW, Forza, Mario Kart Wii
Strategy/Tactic --> Warcraft3, Fire Emblem, LoL, Dungeon Defenders, all the pokemon Games
Action ---> Dead Space, Dead Space 2, MGS 3 Subsistance, Zone of the Enders
Beat'em up ---> Soul Calibur 3, BlazBlue calamity Trigger

Ultrafigo

Gläubiger
well... that's a good question...
there a couple of games i'd like to play
such as HL², Max Payne, Bioshock, Command and Conques (except the last title) and so on
can't bring myself up to point down a number one

Chikaku

Novize
Final Fantasy (especially I, VI, VII, XIII)
Pokémon (first generation still the best)
Zelda (especially Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword)
Kingdom Hearts (
Xion's death saddest thing ever (next to Aerith's death of course) [SPOILER END])
The World Ends With You (though not as popular/known as some others still an absoutely great DS game with a challenging yet fair difficulty and a story full of twists and a good message(i nn a nutshell: don't isolate yourself from everyone else, you can only expand your world through other people, live life to its fullest)

Natsu87

Gottheit
there are a lot of real nice games.. and it is difficult to say which is the best... mhh one game that i play everytime.. sometimes a few hours than a lot of days not... but the game i mean is counterstrike 1.6 ..!!it is not the best .. but i have a lot of fun when i play this...everytime hehe

relyt

Gläubiger
My favorite game would have to be Chrono Trigger. Everything about the game was amazing. The battle system was intriguing. It has some of the best music I have ever heard in a game. The story is great. The mutliple ending adds to the replay value. It has awesome characters.

A close second would be Shadow of the Colossus. The story was very good. It is interesting that it is basically just boss battles. The aesthetics are nice. One thing I do not like is the short game lenght. I wish it was longer.

Oben