[Frage] Your Favourite Video Game?

Mako5

Novize
I love Uncharted saga (I finished all the three games 3 times^^). The story is wonderful: treasures, fights, graphics is incredible and the soundtrack of the three games is superb. Awesome.

Assassin's creed is also a great saga, but there are some aspects that I don't like, while Uncharted is simply perfect for me^^

rippvann

Novize
Silent Hill. The Psychological horror, the creepy sounds, the bizarre characters, I loved that game since the first time i played.

Windfury

Novize
So many, but if I have to pick only one.
It has to be Valkyria Chronicles. The way they rendered the art is just beautiful.
I really enjoyed playing it. Beating my own score, and of course, watching the story unfold.

ota-Q

Philanthrop
Otaku Veteran
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend

awesome story, amazing gameplay, i suck at it but i dont care xD

relyt

Gläubiger
The game that is my favorite is Chrono Trigger. It has everything. Firstly, the story is very engaging. Next, the music in the game is wonderful. Its battle system was innovative at the time. The character designs were great. There were some awesome combination attacks.

Super Castlevania IV.

The music alone sells this game for me, dear god. I have yet to hear a tune, even in modern gaming, that can beat Simon's Theme. The graphics are amazing, and still hold their value today, all the horror and monster movie cliches, the controls are amazing, and Simon can moonwalk up the stairs.

Jim Panse

Ordenspriester
Currently I guess the game I enjoy most is Legaue Of Legends. I really like the competitive context in this game. Trying to steadily increasing your skills and climb the elo-ladder. And once u may outplay and outsmart all your opponents. :D (little lol-insider).

CrisGer

Gläubiger
Final Fantasy XIV is a wonderful game, i have reached Level 50 with my main Palladin and level 48 with my White Mage but i dont expect i will continue that much longer too much work to do otherwise.

Oben