[English] Futanari / Rezubian Player Characters and some Girls for Artificial Girl 3

lonewulf

Novize
en

Hello can you give an instruction how to change the maincharacter in a futanari?

de

Hi, kannst du eine Anleitung geben, wie man die Figur in einen Futanari verwandelt?

FutaBoy

Gläubiger
Hello

I uploaded a futanari nurse, witch and a second version of Sailor Futa Moon.
Also new girls hars are available. A Assassin Werewolf and the complete Sailor Moon Senshis.

Okay if you want to use my futanari player characters, then you have to use the Illusion Wizzard.
If you want to create your own futanari player character, then you have to use SB3Utility v0.6 Pre21, SB3Utility v0.8.27 or higher, Metasequoia and a grafic program like Photoshop, Corel Draw.

@Dr4cos
Don't know. Which Futa did you tried to use?

@kaliffo
Hmmm... what exactly are you tried?

BTW, HAPPY NEW YEAR

Chieko Nakasato

Artificial Boy
Otaku Veteran
@lonewulf

Wenn man den Wizzard das erste Mal mit dieser Vorauswahl startet:

... legt er in seinem schon vorhandenen Unterordner AG3 weitere Unterordner an:

Da kannst Du Dich auf den Kopf stellen und mit den Füßen den Flohwalzer klatschen - ist einfach so!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Vell1981

Novize
Ich hab die .7z archive ins mods verzeichnis kopiert und mit wizzard ge added hatt gefunzt soweit sagt auch brav mod applyed aber im maker oder in game tauchen die girls nicht auf bei mir hab ich da noch irgend was vergessen ka hilfe wäre nett.

I applyed the archives with the wizzard but the futa girls don't show up not at the maker nor in game what did i wrong or did i forgott something to do?.

FutaBoy

Gläubiger
Only apply one of my futa mods. It will only change the male player character into a futanari character (woman with two different genitals). If you want a other futanari player character, then remove first the already existed mod and apply the new one.
Remember this futanari girl characters are player characters, the maker will never show them up.

FutaBoy

Gläubiger
Okay, I uploaded Futanari Chun Li, Mija the Demoness, a second version of Lillian Hime and my Dragon Girl.
I also uploaded 17 player characters new up, cause I discoverd a mesh bug, which I fixed.
They are: Blue Bell, Lillian Hime, Demoness, Demi Demoness, Android, Doll, Butterfly Pixie, Dragonfly Pixie, Muscularly Domina, School Girl, Schoolgirl in Soccer Outfit, Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon [v2], Nekomimi Coco from TrashBox, Reptile Girl and Dragon Girl.

Goatse

Ungläubiger
Thank you for that big futanari collection you put here!
Here's yet another one pretty futa mod http://artificialgirlmods.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-futanari-mod.html (direct link for download is http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C37L1Q2D)

Since you are so experienced in making main character a futa, may I ask you for a favor?
I dream for a long time to find a mode with a flat-chest futa. For girls Dilldoe's mode (http://dilldoe.org/AG3/2008/11/18/panties-its-a-trap/) works just fine for me, but for a main character...

Could you please make one for me? I would like a flat chest futa with balls and no vagina. Basically it's like a crossdressing mod, where the main character will be more feminine and put into girl's clothes. I would appreciate if you make it from the futa mode I mentioned above (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C37L1Q2D), it looks like only the chest is need to be made flat.
"Futanari Lillian Hime" or "Futanari Nurse" are also fine but there are no balls. If you could make her chest flat and add balls, it would be also okay.

Could you do it, please? If you just fix the chest of that school girl i linked above, it would be like my dream came true!

FutaBoy

Gläubiger
Upload a new girl character.
Fonfon the Werewolf from Lightning Warrior Raidy.

@Goatse
Yeah I know this futa player character. It was made by an korean guy. Unfortunately he don't use credits.
Hmmm... the problem is, to make a flatchest player character, I must use the Illusion Morpher, but I don't really know how it works.

@Forum
Btw, if you have a thread with a collection of links, where are other stuff for AG3 included (outfits, mods, etc.), you can also add a link of my topic into that thread. :megane:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

mignspas

Novize
Btw, if you have a thread with a collection of links, where are other stuff for AG3 included (outfits, mods, etc.), you can also add a link of my topic into that thread. :megane:
Good to know!

I check back from time to time, but still think the original (and occasionally succubus models) are the top of the bunch. (Personal preference, of course.)

Oben