Almost Looks Like Real - Dolls

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Maybe I will buy one once in my lifetime! But if i bought one, i cant allow it to be seen by a girlfriend haha xD because this would cause confusion and trouble!

LOL, all are not that expensive! kanojotoys is only a rip-off company. You should always look at the prices of the company who makes them, like I said already they all are lower then 3000$ and not a stupid website that was made only to rip-off people because they are just to stupid to look at the original prices. XD

Besides that all dolls have the same quality, there is not something like a best one existing. The ones named Petit Pure are the ones for only ~740€ and now say me (which kanjotoys sells for 5.479€ without shipping which is way more then a plus of 500%) price, what is low quality at them... Like I said already, go back to school learning maths because ~¥120,000 aren't even close to 5000€.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

RTL2x

Novize
omg! this looks so real!
japanese robots are gonna take over the world soon!
i just hope they won't will all look like that.

hey have this in america to...but its highly expensive i think the site is called realdoll dot com I'm not sure. You can have it completely made to your taste. From the eye color down to the painted finger nails.

dennyd

Gläubiger
damn
nice work buddy :twinkle:
but i kinda get scarey of it

If i wake up and this doll would stand in a corner of my room i would get an heart attack :omgnooo:

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben