[Biete] An old friend (part1) don`t wake a sleeping dragon (my little pony)

Lightning Streak

Otakuholic
Otaku Veteran
Und hier eine neue fanfic reihe die ich angefangen habe!
Hier wird es nach diesem teil ein wenig gewaltsam und blutig werden :P
Sie ist auf englisch also have fun

Diskussionsthread

-----

The beginning of my new fanfic season
In this part and in the next ones there will be little more violence and blood :3
enjoy it

In the beginning, there was our planet and two sisters captured in an everlasting fight.
The Sun and the Moon.
Those two soon got joined by the seasons. Four mighty alicorns who were able to control and form the planet if they worked together…

“Hey honey, stop reading that old book. It`s almost time for your exam. Or don’t you want to study at Celestia’s School for gifted unicorns anymore?”, asked a woman’s voice behind the little alicorn filly, which laid on her belly while she was reading.
She closed the book and looked at her mother.
“Of course I want, mommy! I’ve only been waiting for you”, said the smiling filly and jumped down from her bed. The little dark blue, winged alicorn with rainbow colored mane and tail followed her mother out of the house, where her father was already waiting for them.
He began to smile when he saw his daughter. “I am glad you found the time to join us, Miss Summer Breeze”, he said and looked at the little filly that was walking towards him.
Summer Breeze laughed and walked beside her father. The three alicorns spread their wings and flew down to a city called Canterlot.

“Okay, the next one shall come in. Summer Breeze, it`s your turn”, an old unicorn said.
Summer Breeze swallowed and walked into the middle of the room. Everypony’s eyes got bigger when they saw the little alicorn walking along. Whisperings were started all around, because none of them had ever seen another alicorn than Princess Luna and Princess Celestia.
“Okay, Summer Breeze, here is your test. That egg in front of your nose is a Dragon’s egg. Your task is to break the shell to help the baby dragon come out of there”, the old unicorn said and looked down at Summer Breeze.
She looked at her smiling parents and then started to concentrate herself till her horn started to glow in light rainbow colors. The egg started to glow and hovered a little above its nest.
The egg shell got little cracks in it at the start and the glowing turned dark around it. Gasping was heard all around, which resulted in dispelling Breeze’s concentration and her horn stopped glowing. However, the egg’s dark glowing got more and more intense and the shell made noises comparable to scratching on a blackboard with claws.
The scared Summer Breeze hid behind her mother and watched the egg like everypony else.
“What have I done wrong?”, asked the little foal but no one answered her.
The shell broke into pieces and a little black baby dragon sunk to the ground slowly and looked around while it was chewing on a piece of shell.
“Aw, how cute!”, came from Breeze, who was about to walk to the baby dragon, but her mother held her back.
“No, don’t go near it. That’s a black dragon, these are the most dangerous creatures in Equestria. I thought they were all gone hundreds of years ago”, her mother said with a scared voice.

One of the royal guards, who left the room when he saw the black glowing, soon came back to the room with Princess Celestia.
She said: “Don`t be afraid everypony, I´ll take care of this one.”
She looked at it with eyes that looked scared and full of hate at the same time.
Summer Breeze whispered: “Oh no, she is going to kill him, isn’t she?”
Her mother just nodded slowly and looked at the Princes walking closer and closer to the little dragon.
A few tears ran into Summer Breeze`s eyes as she tried to hide her face in her mother`s tail.
Celestia’s horn began to glow when she stood in front of the dragon, which was looking at her with big eyes and tried to catch her mane.
The little baby was hovered into the air, covered in its black glowing, and began to giggle.
A single tear rolled over Celestia’s cheek. Her horn glowed even more, as did the little dragon. But his black glowing changed to a white one and the surprised Celestia let him fall down into his soft nest.
“I can`t kill him …I … cleared his soul.” More tears came to her eyes and suddenly she disappeared.
The confused Summer Breeze walked to the dragon and took a closer look at it.
“How can such a tiny thing like you make the princess cry?”, she asked while poking the baby dragon’s belly, which grabbed her hoof and giggled.

The old unicorn coughs a little.
“Well, Miss Summer Breeze, it seems like you passed the test. Welcome to our school. You … uhm … you need to name that dragon and it will be your pet from now on”, she said and looked down at Summer Breeze.
“Him? Oh …. I think he looks like an Akkhi”, she said and grinned at the dragon baby.
“A good name, I think. Your first School year will begin in two weeks. The next test will be starting in 20 minutes. Excuse me, I need a break”, said the old unicorn and left the room.
Summer Breeze let Akkhi hover on her back and walked next to her mother.
While they were leaving she asked her mother: “Uhm, mummy? What is wrong with this dragon and the princess, why did she cry?”
Her mother got a slight sad look on her face.

“It was about three hundred years ago when a giant army of black dragons tried to take control over this land. There was a big war and many uni- and alicorns lost their life to defeat them. Magic is weak against an all grown up black dragon, you know?”
Tears came to her eyes before she continued her story.
“It weakens your body if you use too much magic. It can knock you out … or worse. Celestia’s parents and also mine and your father’s belong to those who didn’t survive that war.”
She ran out of voice, leaned her head against her husband and cried slightly.

“Mommy…”, said Summer Breeze and looked to the ground, because she didn’t like to see her mother sad.
“And…. and why didn’t she kill Akkhi?”, she asked and looked a little worried at her back where the little baby dragon was sleeping.
“I don’t know, but she cleared his soul. I think there is no need to worry. I think we should fly home now.”
Summer Breeze nodded and followed her mother and her father who were already flying while holding the baby on her back with magic.

A hundred years later in a cave in the middle of the Everfree Forest

“Wake up”, yelled Summer Breeze who was kicking against a big black scaled shoulder.
“Come on Akkhi your hundred year sleep should begin tomorrow not today.”
She kicked the shoulder again and the big dragon slowly opened an eye and yawned.
“Oh come on, Summer”, said Akkhi with a deep tired voice.
He stretched his body and his wings, which were easily able to touch the roof of the cave where he was lying. The whole mountain quaked a little when he sat himself down.
He looked at the smiling all grown up alicorn in front of him. She has changed a lot since he first saw her. She was now all grown up, her mane and tail became a floating rainbow colored dust. Her horn grew longer and also her wings were big …. For a pony.
“You can`t go and sleep for hundred years without giving me the chance to say good night to you”, said Summer Breeze and flied on to his shoulder where she sat down.
She hugged his neck and said: “I will miss you my little giant super assistant.” She looked up to the dragons head.
“I can`t believe how big you already are and you will also grow further for the next nine hundred years. We need a bigger cave for you!”, she said and laughed a little.
“I am sorry, Summer. I already got so tired it`s pretty hard to keep my eyes open right now. I will also miss you”, said Akkhi and looked down to Summer with his tired bright blue eyes.
“I have something for you. I know you might have lots of them but I found it yesterday and thought you would like it”, said Summer Breeze and her horn began to glow.
She summoned a big ruby that had the same size as her. Akkhi smiled at it and put it behind him where a pile of gems was lying.
“Thank you. That’s a nice one”, he said with a grinning expression.
“Only the best for you. Okay I let you go back to sleep now. I also have to work with Luna today so have a good sleep my little friend”, Summer said, flew up to his cheek and kissed it before she landed on the ground again.
“I hope to see you here in hundred years, Summer”, Akkhi said and let himself fall down to the ground.
The quake forced Summer to fly up into the air a little.
“I will be here, Akkhi”, she said grinning and went out of the cave.
Akkhi put the ruby in his mouth and ate it half way before he fell asleep.

Ninety-five years later in a forest far away from Canterlot

“Hey, wake up you giant monster”, said a lovely voice he hated more than anything else. He opened his eyes and looked at Celestia who was standing in front of him smiling friendly as always.
He tried to move but he wasn’t able to. He looked at his body which was completely covered with glowing chains.
“What’s going on here?”, he asked Celestia with an angry voice.
“If this is a joke, I don`t like it.” He looked around and realized, that he was in a forest that he didn’t know.
“Where am I?”
Celestia smiled and answered: “This is your new home you monster. I might not be able to touch you with my magic, but those chains are working nicely against evil creatures like you. A black dragon can`t break them.
You will be here for the rest of your life covered from the rest of the world and not even Summer Breeze can find you here.”
Akkhi tried to break the chains with all of his strength, but they didn’t even move slightly. He took a deep breath and spat some fire in Celestia’s direction, but it stopped right in front of her nose.
“Oh, didn’t I tell you that those chains absorb your anger and weaken your body?” , she giggled.
“Get it into your ugly head you monster! You can`t escape from here. Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you: these ponies”, she pointed at a little group of armored ponies, “are here to hold you in rage. You will have pretty much fun with them.”
She turned around and walked away not taking care of the enraged shouting Dragon behind her.
When she crossed a small circle it got silent. She turned around and the magical shield she made covered his voice and even himself perfectly.
If someone would come here he would think it´s s just a disgusting swamp he is looking at.

Five years later in Akkhi´s cave

“Hey, Akkhi!”
Summer breeze stepped into the cave but it was empty. The only thing in there was a half eaten giant ruby.
“He left”, she whispered to herself.
“Maybe he is only outside. Hundred of years without movement might be hard”, she said but she didn’t believed her own words. And so she waited in the cave for the whole day. She came to it every week for over ten years till she accepted that Akkhi wouldn´t come back. It made her sad but life went on and the years came and passed. The time wasn’t touching her and after at least five hundred years she almost forgot her sadness about Akkhi.

Meanwhile in Celestias Castle:

Celestia wasn’t sleeping that well this night, one nightmare was followed by another.
She dreamed about the past when she captured Akkhi and she dreamed about a future of Equestria being covered in flames. Suddenly, Akkhi’s face was clear in her head. She saw all the scars in his face and she heard his voice.
“I am free now, dear princess, and I will show you what it means to make me angry. The black dragons will raise again and you, the real monster, will die!”
She woke up immediately and still heard Akkhi’s laughter in her head. She heard a screaming not realizing it was coming out of her very own mouth.
Four guards ran into her room and looked at the princess who had stopped to scream.
“Princess, is everything alright? We heard you screaming”, said one of them.
The princess looked at them and said: “Get me my chariot! And the four fastest pegasus’ you can find!” She looked at the guards that weren`t moving. “I meant now!”, she shouted and the guards ran out of her room as fast as they could.
About half an hour later the chariot was flying to the north.
They were flying high and so they could see the burning forest pretty early.
They landed in the middle of the forest. The shield was broken and Akkhi was gone.
Celestia stepped out of her chariot and walked to the place where the dragon had been bound.
Broken chains and the roasted head bones from ten pony guards was all she could find.
She whispered to herself: “Five hundred years, thirty generations of guards and everything was pointless.”
Tears were floating out of her eyes when she concentrated herself to summon a giant rainstorm to put down the flames. She was shivering when she sat in her chariot and got flown back to her castle, but it wasn’t the cold night and it wasn’t her wet fur that made her shiver. She was scared about the future, when the black dragons would be coming back.

Celestia stood in front of the three known season ponies.
“You three have to cover that you are alicorns till all fourth season will be found and united with you. Something dangerous is about to happen. You could easily become targets if you don’t hide it.”, said Celestia to the season family. And each of them hid their horn with magic and stopped their mane from floating.
Summer Breeze called herself now Rainbow Bass and changed her cutiemark to a rainbow colored speaker. She started a career as ‚DJ Pony’ and earned a lot of money with it.

For the next 1500 years she sent out hundreds of ponies to hunt the dragons or to get some information, where the dragons were, but none of them ever came back.
She also had to banish her own sister to the moon in that time. She was sad. A sadness that no other pony could possibly bear.
She looked happy in public but when she was alone she could never hold back her tears. Also, she wasn’t sleeping at all. Only watching the moon, thinking about anything, that could bring her sister back.

It was a clear night when Rainbow Bass woke up at her house in Cloudsdale. She lived in that house on her own to live in sereneness. Her parents were living at the clouds above Canterlot.
Something was different this night, as she heard something that sounded like a silent crying and went downstairs. The noise got louder the closer she came to her front door.
She opened it and looked outside. A small basket stood in front of it and it seemed to be filled with moving and crying towels.
She took the basket inside and removed one of the towels.
A little filly looked at her with big eyes.
It was light blue, had a rainbow colored short mane, a tail and wings but no horn.
The filly stopped crying when it saw Rainbow Bass.
“Who are you, little filly?”, asked Bass with a soft voice and crawled the belly of the little pegasus baby in front of her.
She took it out of the basket and laid it on the couch with a towel.
A piece of paper felt down to the ground. She let it hover in front of her nose and began to read it.

Hello my daughter,
If you are reading this, you’ve already found your sister.
I was pregnant as you might be able to think on your own. God, what am I writing?
She is not yet an alicorn but she will be soon and her season will be spring.
We called her Rainbow Spring. And Rainbow Dash as long as she isn’t an alicorn.
I think you want to know why she is here now. Your father and me have to leave you two. We will not be able to come back to you anytime. I am not allowed to tell you what we are doing. All our money is yours now so your life can be as good as you want.
You just should know that our love for both of you is eternal.

The letter fell to the ground. It was covered with tears of her mother and therefore hard to read.
She looked at Rainbow Dash, who had fallen asleep, with a sad face.
She laid herself next to the little filly and fell asleep soon.

The years went by and Dash grew up to be a great flyer. She discovered her real nature as an alicorn and fell in love to a filly named Trixie or how she now was called Icy Touch. She became a mother and she had also become a Wonderbolt. She lived with her child and her wife in a little house on the ground near Ponyville. She had a good life. Till …..

Thirty years later /present time

A quite loud noise got Breeze’s attention. She turned around and looked out of her window and saw a big shadow coming closer from the sunset. She walked to the window and stared at the shadow that got bigger and bigger.
A Dragon was flying in direction of her house. As it came near Breeze’s eyes got bigger. A Black dragon was flying there. She got exited hoping that this was Akkhi who was flying there and ran out of the house.
The dragon lowered his speed when he saw Summer Breeze standing on a cloud not far away from him, he flew in front of the cloud and flapped his wings to keep the position.
“Long time not seen, Summer”, Akkhi said.
“A … Akkhi? Is … is it really you?”
“Yes it is me. And I am here to give you a warning. The black dragons are about to attack again. You better should be hiding, I don’t want you to get hurt. And I really don’t know if I can hold back my whole army.”
“What are you talking about? And what happened to you? All these scars. You … you are kidding, right?”
“No. No, Summer, I am not, and I mean it and if you want to know what happened to me …. Ask your princess”, said Akkhi. The way he said ‚princess’ was filled with so much hatred it scared Summer.
“I hope I don’t see you dead next time we meet, Summer.”
With those words he dashed down and flew near the ground. A big amount of flames were coming out of the forest behind him.
Summer stood on her cloud watching the ground. Watching a shadow, that turned the world in flames.
“Celestia, what have you done?”, was the only thought in her head.
She concentrated and teleported herself to Celestia’s castle. She stepped in, ignoring the guards who were trying to hold her back, till she found a familiar face. Shadow Spark, a dark blue unicorn colt who was the personal student of Princess Luna, and also Twilight’s partner.
“Shadow?”
The unicorn turned around and looked at Summer Breeze.
“Ah, hey Summer, you want to visit somepony?”
“Where is Celestia?”, she said with an angry tone in her voice. “I need to talk to her.”
“Uhm, in her room, I think. What happened?”
“I’ll explain later”, was her short reply and she walked fast towards the Princess’ room.
She took a deep breath and opened the door without knocking. The Princess looked surprised when Summer stepped in.
“Celestia, what have you done to A …”
At this moment, a red pegasus guard crashed through the window of the room.
“Guard Spades, what is the meaning of this?”, asked Celestia and looked at the pegasus which was breathing heavily. His fur was burned at several places and even his armor had black spots and blood was floating out of cutting wounds
“Ce … Celestia … Princess Celestia… d… dragons.” He swallowed “Black dragons, they`re attacking u … Unicornia” He fainted and fell on his side releaving a long deep cut in his back.

“Akkhi!” was the first thing that came into Celestia’s and Summer Breeze’s mind.
“We need a medic… SHADOW!” Celestia shouted and Shadow ran into the room. His eyes got bigger when he saw Spades on the floor bleeding like hell.
“Wha … oh goddamn.” He ran to Spades and his cutiemark began to glow like every time when he did some magic.
He and Spades disappeared out of the room and seconds later Shadow Spark and Twilight Sparkle were using their magic to save Spades life.

To be continued………

Ich hoffe es hat euch gefallen/ I hope you liked it

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Oben