[Diskussion] Anime/Manga (completed) with the best ending

For me, there are few manga or anime which I consider have the best ending with interesting stories (not in order):
666 Satan
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
Bakuman
Naruto
Rave Master

What about you?

Kira20

Gläubiger
Probably just for me but I like Fruits Basket manga ending. Read it a few times and makes me happy lol. Kekkaishi too. As for anime I'd say Death Note and Cowboy Bepop

thedoxp

Gläubiger
I have a lot. But only few that I can remember.
Code Geass
Clannad
Kanon
Gundam Unicorn
Deathnote
Split Away
Summer Wars

Namiirei

Novize
Spice and wolf normally, if the manga follow the LN till the end, it will be a good ending.

Shin angyo onshi is great too, to the beginning till the end.

Well, on another topic I mentioned animes, so here I'm adding the best mangas with the best closure in my opinion:
Anime:
Fullmetal Alchemist
Clannad: After Story add the specials too, like Kyou-hen
Working!!!
Boku dake ga Inai Machi

Manga:
Ashita Dorobou (Not very popular, but a solid execution for a sci-fi/fantastic romance seinen)
Death Note (It needs no words)
Fujimura-kun Meitsu (The most awesome ending for a gag manga, as you don't really know if it was axed because how well the author pulled it off)
Full Metal Panic! Σ (Just follow with this the second raid anime and pray for the new anime to actually happen)
Karin (well it is one of the few romantic comedies that actually has a proper ending)
Molester Man (Don't judge it by its art or sinopsis)
Onani Master Kurosawa (idem Molester Man)
Sugar Dark: Umerareta Yami to Shoujo (It was a nice dark story with a few refreshing plot developments)
Zetsuen no Tempest (You can watch the anime instead of the manga, but don't miss the special manga chapters)

syobon_action2

Gläubiger
Having finished it recently, Nagi no Asukara had a pretty complete ending in my opinion. Even if my ships sunk halfway through the series it doesnt mean the end is gonna be compromised. Speaking of ends being compromised by sunken ships, boy was the Nisekoi manga end trash.

Oben