[Diskussion] Best hentai style for you? [drawing style, not genre !]

Klil

Gläubiger
Best styles for me are the ones from the studio that did Rance, the studio that produced Taimanin Asagi and the studio that did My Sweet Elder Sister. Their stuff is always smooth and fast paced like I like my hentai to be.

Ariyune

Ungläubiger
Neat, nice and artistic (not like yuri, but like Homoculus drawings).[DOUBLEPOST=1472678583][/DOUBLEPOST]Although I still like a bit of Hisasi's fluid-filled drawings now and then.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Cendol

Gläubiger
If I have to watch a Hanime, I'd prefer that their genitals are drawn with much details. Something I had encountered with Bible and Discipline series. I really like to see their meat elastically moving. Hahahaha

zhane

Gläubiger
T-Rex animation studio style which release hentai anime such as Love x Caution, Pretty x Caution, Oppai Gakkuen Marching etc.

balrod

Gläubiger
the guy who did the lady innocent ova urushihara satoshi, love the way he draws, never found anyone with an style close to him

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
Despite being a constant viewer of hentai for much over a decade, I have never once watched Bible Black, despite it being THE hentai movie at the time. What's so great about it, is it the artist? the detail in each scene? fluidity of animation? hentai content?
Sure, I could go watch it, but I wan't to know what everyone finds so great about it?

Oben