[Diskussion] Best hentai style for you? [drawing style, not genre !]

I like the style of Discipline: Record of a Crusade best. It's my favorite hentai and h-game of all time. I am in love with Leona sama. :)

I prefer the style of the older, 90s hentai. Uncensored, of course. Not the ones with the glowing wangs, though. That's just...ugh. Maybe if they discovered a way to make all guys have shining wangs IRL, but not until then!

Zerotype

Ungläubiger
Always been partial to Bible Black/Discipline and Taimanin dstyles though could have done without the futa content.

relyt

Gläubiger
I like the style in KanojoxKanojoxKanojo and Resort Boin. They have a great variety of girls, all of which are hot. It would be nice to have something a little more extreme, but it works out very nicely.

rexxar93

Novize
when we say style we usually mean the kind of style in sex like doggy, etc.
but well now that I know what u mean, I like medium breast, nowadays a bunch ofhentai show ridiculously large breasts -_-'
its disturbing.

CrisGer

Gläubiger
It is interseting to see how many llike Bible Black and that strong yet sparse linear style. I my self like more colour and even some more suggestion of lighitng and ambience. But there are really only about 10 differnt art styles that work for anime of any kind and hentai is no differnt. A few like Otome Dori try to be a bit more artistic, and some like Aki Sora are very nicely done in that way. I suppose i would say i like strong lines and good figure work and good colour overa ll.

Oben