[Diskussion] Bleach's End

vitor323

Gläubiger
FOR ME it sucked hard, i was wainting some final battle better then: I have a power that suppress your power.
AND WHAT REALLY mess up with me was the couples arrangement. the whole story ichigo had a strong relationship with rukia, it wan't just friendship dude...
i didn't like it, was better if it had ended before the fullbringer story and the love of ichigo and inoue develops with an inability to speak with rukia or something like that.......

Didn't like the fullbringer arc at all. Last one they animated, but still ...
If it was up to me I'd like them to re-animate the rest of the manga now that it's finished and thus, forgo the fillers.

However, considering how it went and how suddenly rushed the end came ... I doubt they'll consider it for another season.

Arutnev

Novize
Honestly, it was a mess. They should have ended it after they defeated Aizen. I know some didn't like the Hueco Mundo arc, but I though it was still good. It really went downhill after that, though. Tried multiple times, but I kept dropping it. Eventually just skimmed through everything and read the ending. I would not even watch the anime version if they continued it.

ppp82p

Novize
It really went downhill in the end. I know the publisher pushed the author to, but I still hope on some bonus chapters one day.
And also, I really really hope they will consider making the anime again. That would give a chance to fix the rushed ending in the manga (pretty much the opposite thing of what happened with Akame ga Kill lol). But I know it's a vain hope. The anime stopped for the same reason and after years they dragged it on the manga too. Sad :c

wer09

Novize
The story for me had been going downhill since the defeat of Aizen.
And the last arc, it was just too many enemies, and each enemy took too long to be defeated, and sometimes Kubo just leaves some fight hanging. Maybe that's the cause of some fans were leaving Bleach.

ppp82p

Novize
The story for me had been going downhill since the defeat of Aizen.
And the last arc, it was just too many enemies, and each enemy took too long to be defeated, and sometimes Kubo just leaves some fight hanging. Maybe that's the cause of some fans were leaving Bleach.
After the Fullbringer shit, at least for me, it was starting something nice. But then overpowered enemies and rushed ending came, and all became lame :(

k2156375

Novize
Kubo Tite got lost somewhere in the middle of the story, he should go back to the Zombie Powder and finish it ;]

Hafini

Gläubiger
Honestly, after Aizen's arc, the series just started going downhill and I lost interest gradually. I finally got the time to finish it last week and the ending was really meh, uninspiring and boring.

Suin238

Gläubiger
I reread all of Bleach when it was done. I didn't even think Soul Society was that good. It became really apparent that the humor was basically, kick them down and then step on them while shouting. Got rather repetitive.

Ironclad17

Ungläubiger
A lot of people are looking back on Bleach with rose tinted goggles now that the final arc is getting adapted. Personally I think the series became very formulaic and lost its charm after the Soul Society arc.

Outonbail

Novize
It was a quite a display of bankai and superpowers. Gonna be fun to watch the anime now that it is actually being worked on.

^Regen

Novize
Nothing against him, but Byakuya should have died in TYBW's first part, it would have been a great opportunity to develop Rukia's character.

Oben