[Diskussion] Bleach's End

Klil

Gläubiger
Posting this for fans and casual readers of Bleach that want to discuss the manga's upcoming end. How did you feel when its ending was announced and how do you feel about the manga overall?

qazw

Gläubiger
Will it really end though ? or will it go down the road Naruto did. I havent read the manga just watched the anime. Imo getting closure is a good thing.

Klil

Gläubiger
I doubt it's popular enough to warrant a spin-off but anything's possible although seeing it end is probably for the best like you said. The most I'd like to see after Bleach ends is an OVA of the final arc(s)

Crilow

Gläubiger
i liked bleach a lot in the beginning but after a while it got worse and worse especially with all the filler episodes im reading the manga and i dont even get excited anymore over a new chapter release somehow the manga feels too predictable and the story kind of drops off at the end.

honestly im relieved that the end of the manga got announced that way they cant make it even worse.

Klil

Gläubiger
Same here. The story got so bad at one point that I was really only reading the manga for Kubo's art

Klil

Gläubiger
Funny enough a form of time travel was used in the final fight. Bleach's ass pulls are legendary

qazw

Gläubiger
How many chapters are there in the manga after the anime ended ? Getting some conflicting information when I search for it.

Suin238

Gläubiger
Rereading from the beginning, Kubo really likes the kick down and then yell move.[DOUBLEPOST=1471217183][/DOUBLEPOST]My source says the anime ends at Vol 54, Chap 479

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Petpunk

Gläubiger
One chapter left fellas. I can't believe 14 years has past since I first read this manga tot. As every manga outhere, as the chapter passes the bullshit go more and more off the charts, so I'm ready to see this comes to an end.

Klil

Gläubiger
Can't be serious ? I bet we'll get "and then he woke up and it was all a dream" as an end :p
Lol it sounds like a joke but a form of time travel was used to help Ichigo get back into the final fight and let's hope it doesn't go that route. I will say though, that despite the crap fest that Bleach has turned into it's still an accomplishment for a manga to stay in serialization as long as Bleach has and part of me will miss it (it still needs to end though)

Absinthe

Novize
lol, like the guy above, I'm glad Ichigo ended up with Orihime, but I think the author will do exactly what Kishimoto did with Naruto and start making spin-off series.

Oben