WoH Board: Anime & Hentai Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CatGirl Aliance

FallenAngel

known as Zeomak

617761-catgirl_500_large.jpg

I am Tachibana Eiji, a regular transfer student. Everything was going fine at my new school, but I was in for a shock one day when I discovered the class president Rumi and my classmate Natsuki having sex in the school infirmary! Not only that, it turned out that Rumi was a futanari - a hermaphrodite with something between her legs I wasn't expecting to see. That evening when I got home and got a call from Rumi to come and meet her, I knew it couldn't be good - but the first thing she said was, "won't you join us?"

According to her story she'd been a futanari from birth, and because of this had an unquenchable curiosity regarding the ways of sex. She'd gotten to the point where having Natsuki as a sex partner wasn't enough... she told me she was planning to train our classmate Shizuko as a sex slave! Shizuko, a neat freak famous for her disike of her male classmates, had let it slip to Rumi that she was secretly very curious about sex as well...

Hoster RS.COM
PW:lol
Lg:Jap.voice / eng text
größe: ca 500MB

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here


​
 
Zurück
Oben