Date:12.07.2020

Version: v.40
Language: English
Censored: No
Size: 150Mb (packed)
Filehoster: GDrive
Creator: Anon42

:furryinfo:

Crisis Point: Extinction, a Metroidvania-styled H-platformer, is the culmination of several years working on that 'something bigger'. The game is still in active development, but over the past two years it's evolved and improved beyond my wildest dreams.

With over 30 planned, animated sprite H-scenes, CGs drawn by LustFire, a breast expansion mechanic that alters every sprite sex scene in the game, and fully voiced Game Over scenes, there's plenty of H-content to see - all paired with classic Metroidvania gameplay. Explore an alien planet, collect upgrades for both traversal and your weaponry, and save as many people as you can.

Screenshots

:furrypw:

Passwort:
itz_Sagiri_WoH

:furrydownload:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version v26
-added Uploaded and Share-Online Links

Release notes v26

-Continue The Great Rework™
-Insect CG/Game Over scene added
-Tweak old levels for altered powerups
-New bullet system implemented, with 5 different upgrades to find
-Another redesign for Alicia (currently only on her Idle and Dashing sprites)
-New, original music for Caves, Summit, and Catacombs areas
-Jingles added when collecting upgrades
-Loads of new sound effects for various things across the game
-Complete rebalance of combat (detailed later in the post)
-Latcher enemies removed from the game entirely
-New tileset and background for the Summit area (many areas still have the old tiles; sorry about that)
-Fix more minor issues
-A whole shitload of stuff I’ve probably forgotten about over the long, troubled development period of this update

lordnagato

Freiwilliger Illusion Support für WOH
Muss dir mal ein Lob da lassen das du auch auf Mega die daten hochziehst nicht viele bieten mega als hoster an.:megane:

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Muss dir mal ein Lob da lassen das du auch auf Mega die daten hochziehst nicht viele bieten mega als hoster an.:megane:
Da ich selber bis vor kurzem kein Premium Account bei anderen Hostern hatte, weiß ich wie es ist mit 50/kb die Sekunde zu downloaden...unzumutbar.
Deswegen will ich mindestens 1 Hoster anbieten der auch ohne Premium Account Full-Speed hat.

Snikch

Ungläubiger
Great game, lots of fun. A question about it... Are you planning on including a save game system? I program myself, and I know how tedious it can be, though having to always play up to the same point can be a bit annoying...

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version v0.40

Hoster changed to GDrive since, atleast for me, its much more reliable.

Oben