Discipline: The Record of a Crusade [only 2 links]

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Graverobber2

Gläubiger

The story revolves around Takuro Hayami who transferred to the mostly female Saint Arcadia School. Seemingly all of the girls want to have sex with him because the school only recently started admitting male students. Takuro seems like a normal student, but what the girls later realize when they try to take advantage of him is that he has a secret. Takuro has an "Ultimate Sex Power" that becomes the focus of St. Arcadia's sexual power struggle.​

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Fix:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
No pass

PS: 2nd link is only 13 mb, so you might want to download that one first

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Graverobber2

Gläubiger
Installation

here's how to install it:
  1. First, Unrar the discipline folder
  2. Unace the rituel.ace r-droc01.zip and the rituel.c00 - rituel.c21 in the same folder
  3. Extract the Uha.exe, Setup.bat, RiTdata0.uha, RiTdata1.uha & RiTdata2.uha
  4. Use Setup.bat, it will decompress the 3 .uha files (this will take some time due to the high compression)
  5. Run DISCIPLINE.exe to start playing

mr.green

Gläubiger
nach der ersten szene (erste begegnung mit einem menschen in der empfangshalle) stürzt das programm ohne irgendwelche ersichtlichen gründe immer an der gleichen stelle ab.

gibt es dafür einen speziellen grund?

bis dann
mr.green

Graverobber2

Gläubiger
If you're having trouble, use the fix
(added the link to the original post)

copy all the files into your discipline folder, run the _setup_fix.bat
should fix the problem (it did so in my case)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Reqoon

Ungläubiger
Its not working for me.
If i start the _setup_fix.bat then after some time there comes a error message.
"Configuration file [a98sys.env] cannot be found!
Start up from the CD-Rom"

Any ideas how to fix that?

Graverobber2

Gläubiger
Its not working for me.
If i start the _setup_fix.bat then after some time there comes a error message.
"Configuration file [a98sys.env] cannot be found!
Start up from the CD-Rom"

Any ideas how to fix that?
i didn't have that problem, so i wouldn't know how to fix it
if the _setup_fix.bat doesn't work, try running the fix.exe

sikdig

Gläubiger
hey irgentwie sieht das bei mir nicht so aus wie das hier beschrieben wird.
(2. Unace the rituel.ace r-droc01.zip and the rituel.c00 - rituel.c21 in the same folder)
ich hab da mal nen Screenshot von gemacht vil weiß ja einer was bei mir falsch gelaufen ist.
http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/7oht-1-jpg.html
Natürlich hab ich erst mal die ganzen r-droc datein entpackt woraufhin ich ne neue Datei zum entpacken bekommen habe(und nen install button der nicht richtig funkt)....wenn ich die dann öffnen will kommt ne Fehlermeldung das mir die Datei rituel.ace fehlt....wäre echt toll wenn mir einer sagt was ich machen muss =(

Graverobber2

Gläubiger
hey irgentwie sieht das bei mir nicht so aus wie das hier beschrieben wird.
(2. Unace the rituel.ace r-droc01.zip and the rituel.c00 - rituel.c21 in the same folder)
ich hab da mal nen Screenshot von gemacht vil weiß ja einer was bei mir falsch gelaufen ist.
http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/7oht-1-jpg.html
Natürlich hab ich erst mal die ganzen r-droc datein entpackt woraufhin ich ne neue Datei zum entpacken bekommen habe(und nen install button der nicht richtig funkt)....wenn ich die dann öffnen will kommt ne Fehlermeldung das mir die Datei rituel.ace fehlt....wäre echt toll wenn mir einer sagt was ich machen muss =(
drag all the files that are in the rar's to the same directory
on your picture, it looks like you don't have the unace file in that directory (which you need to run to continue)

sikdig

Gläubiger
i downloaded the 2 files...after i opened them i got the folder Discipline.the.Record.of.the.Crusade-RiTUEL.
the content is on my screenshot

Damian001

Gläubiger
ich hatte am anfang auch immer nen absturtz hab dann einfach mal kurz vor der stelle gesaved.
nach dem 2. oder 3. versuch bin ich über den punkt weggekommen
keine Ahnung warum oder wieso aber hat geklappt :)

KinGLaO

Ungläubiger
I've downloaded the game and it works fine except for the fact that I am not hearing voices. Sometimes very randomly I hear the maincharacters voice and once I heard a girls one. It's still like that, even after installing the fix. Any ideas how to solve it? I tried every possible voice option already.

Ich hab das Spiel heruntergeladen und es funktioniert auch, bis auf die Tatsache das ich keine Stimme höre, auch nicht nach der Installation des Fix. Ab und an höre ich den Protagonisten etwas sagen, aber auch nur eher zufallsbedingt. Irgendwelche Ideen? Hab auch bereits alle Voiceoptionen durchgetestet.

Splashy

Gläubiger
Das wird standard mässig bei jeden so sein der sich das Discipline-Ritual release gedownloaded hat. Da Ritual eine Rip group ist. D.h die entfernen paar sachen oder comprimieren diese um das Release so klein wie möglich zuhalten. In den fall haben die woll Audiodateien entfernt.

Wenn ihr das komplett haben wollt mit allen Audio krams. Einfach ne PM an mir schreiben.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben