Discipline: The Record of a Crusade [only 2 links]

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Graverobber2

Gläubiger
Das wird standard mässig bei jeden so sein der sich das Discipline-Ritual release gedownloaded hat. Da Ritual eine Rip group ist. D.h die entfernen paar sachen oder comprimieren diese um das Release so klein wie möglich zuhalten. In den fall haben die woll Audiodateien entfernt.

Wenn ihr das komplett haben wollt mit allen Audio krams. Einfach ne PM an mir schreiben.
Fix also restores the sound (it did in my case)

Warrax

Ungläubiger
if your game chrashes as described by Graverobber2 just disable all sounds, leave the game and restart it - in my case just some soundfiles were corrupted

Hope it helps :>

cyrus_utsumya

Ungläubiger
If you're having trouble, use the fix
(added the link to the original post)

copy all the files into your discipline folder, run the _setup_fix.bat
should fix the problem (it did so in my case)

Kann mir jemand das Bitte über setzten ich bin grad ne leuchte in Englisch

cloxx

éléphant terrible
VIP
If you're having trouble, use the fix
(added the link to the original post)

copy all the files into your discipline folder, run the _setup_fix.bat
should fix the problem (it did so in my case)

Kann mir jemand das Bitte über setzten ich bin grad ne leuchte in Englisch
du lädst den ...fix runter, entpackst alles in den ordner des spiels und startest die _setup_fix.bat

gumbai

Ungläubiger
!!!!! WARNING !!!!!
This looked to be a good program, and thankfully, for me, it is in English. Because of the problems expressed by the forum members, I decided to download the fix first.
But my anti-virus program Stopped The Download.It advised that the fix program contained a trojan generator. Please be careful and scan these files. Of course, I will not be downloading this game.
I apologize for not speaking German. Please translate and repost this to prevent virus attacks on other forum members.
Thank you.

Graverobber2

Gläubiger
!!!!! WARNING !!!!!
This looked to be a good program, and thankfully, for me, it is in English. Because of the problems expressed by the forum members, I decided to download the fix first.
But my anti-virus program Stopped The Download.It advised that the fix program contained a trojan generator. Please be careful and scan these files. Of course, I will not be downloading this game.
I apologize for not speaking German. Please translate and repost this to prevent virus attacks on other forum members.
Thank you.
Use a better AV?
I'm using Eset internet security (NOD32) i'm mine doesn't report any problems.

cloxx

éléphant terrible
VIP
!!!!! WARNING !!!!!
Thank you.
Stopp ! Don't Panic !
if there were problems all the other users had write about them..
but they didn't...
better you try another AV, before start panic...

$tef@n()v!c

Novize
also erstmal lief bei mir das spiel einwandfrei,einfach nach den angegebenen schritten vorgehen ;)

hab aber mal ne frage: sind alle hentai games so aufgebaut? sprich das man die ganze zeit liest und bilder vor sich hat oder gibt es da acuh "action" ??
ich hab das game jetzt nicht uuuuu lang gezockt aber schon bissel und es war schon sehr "langweilig" ^^

Little Ronin

Ordenspriester
Bei mir Funktionierts leider auch nicht, bekomme immer nur ne Meldung, dass die Instalation angeblich nicht beendet werden konnte :(

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben