Do you like inexperienced girls or experienced girls in H Games?

Do you like unexperienced girls or experienced girls in H Games?

• Unexperienced Girls

Stimmen: 7 46,7%
  • Experienced Girls

Stimmen: 8 53,3%

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

Falvern2345

Gläubiger
I prefer experienced ones since I like it when women take the initiative/lead but sometimes I like inexperienced ones too [depending on the mood also] XD

Skihor

Verwirrter Typ
Teammitglied
SMods
I added a poll for a better overview. feel free to choose and write something to your decisions :)

Expanding Flan

Gläubiger
Kinda ashamed to admit it, but I'm into inexperienced.
Always been with experienced girls, so it's kind of like the only place where I can get that ;_;

pwnulator

Novize
@Expanding Flan I guess we could say it's up to the story and setting the game is about. how about you playing a (more or less) unexperienced guy in a more "romantic" way of seducing a girl. but my experience about this type of games is, if the girl is the dominating actor you often miss some option. and at this point the most games end up like a simple visual novel without option and controls. but i also get you're point of view at this thing.

qaws4

Novize
It changes over time to be honest. Like experienced women because of their confidence and lewdness. Innocent women because of their innocence and shyness.

NayanZ

Novize
Depend of the settings, for example I wouldn't like to see any type of children-friend with "experience" that after breaking with his boyfriend now is searching for something new with the MC. I woudl say that the worst would be if the girle that you are dating has done it with onother guy behind your back (NTR).

Arutnev

Novize
Experienced girls for sure. I don't care for that blushing "it's my first time" crap. I mean, I'm all for a good build-up, but it's hard to find one that isn't a bore.

Oben