Final Fantasy XIV

jade4

Novize
Not that exited because you won't get a good story with a FF MMO. Single player FF are always better, plus I dont really play MMOs but I may give it a try.

tryMe2

Novize
I agree with jade4.
FF has always been about epic stories and development of characters. While the physical development is pretty similar between MMORPG and single player games, the personality development aspect is mostly missing in MMORPGs.

lone-tiger

Otaku Elite
Otaku Veteran
I like the FF series and yes I think that the new game will be great either.
Okay, so the eleventh part wasn't good at all, but who cares? There are 11 others which are great. :)
Yes I am excitet.

YamatogawaFan

Ungläubiger
I had a nightmare experience with the Beta as I sit in Germany with a Scandinavian setup trying to reach the page in English... Their homepage manages to self detonate X number of times before I got in and then I realized... I was logged in as someone else... awesome...

I have now seen the reviews and they are not favorable... FFXIV has made just to many mistakes and can never compete with the current generation of MMOs and even less with the next...

Jenna

Novize
since FF X i didnt play any further sequels.... wow, i think ive lost pretty much and the amount of playtime to catch up with the stories is pretty high xD

They should keep it as an SP game! They should really stop making games where you have to pay a monthly subscription to play! I know it keeps everything running smoother on servers as there wont be as many people playing but still waaaaaay too expensive!!

Oben