[GalaxyPink] Sexual Fantasy Kingdom vol. I & vol. 2

werhwolf1942

Gottheit
English version
Uncensored
Macromedia Flash Player required

Sexual Fantasy Kingdom vol. I: Sex with Creatures

Girls having sex with a variety of fantasy creatures. Catgirl, angel, giant, orcs, golem, ghoul. Futanari, breast sex, and more.
6 animated scenes and 20+ CG pictures.

Excellent 3D animation, with sound and music. Welcome to the Kingdom of Sexual Fantasies!

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Sexual Fantasy Kingdom vol. 2: Futanari Elves

All elves in the kingdom are beautiful futanari with swinging breasts, and huge cocks full of cum in 7 animated scenes! 25 animated sexual positions with multiple camera angles, and over 70 CG images, featuring breast sex, double-penetration, internal cumshot, footjob, frottage(cock-rubbing), masturbation, 69, and more!

New in volume 2: improved animation with more camera angles and high-resolution images, realistic pubic hair, improved 3D modeling of clothing and genitals, more scenes and more sexual positions.

Welcome back to the Kingdom of Sexual Fantasies!

Hidden content

Dominator

Scriptor
Danke für den upload,
kannst du Sexual Fantasy Kingdom vol. 2: Futanari Elves bitte nochmal hochladen?
Irgendein kackspaten hat den link bei rs gemeldet

S

Sabacka

This Game is realy good, but the second one is allready been erased. So you cant download it. But thanks vor the game :-)

Drizzt1977

Exarch
Genau. Sämtliche in dem zweiten Teil vorkommende Elfen sind "bestückt".

Kommt aber besser rüber, als ich anfangs gedacht habe. Auf jeden Fall wert, somal es ziemlich wenig MB zum downloaden sind. :twinkle:

nik

Artist
VIP
Das ist mal genau mein Geschmack von Fantasy, auch wenn ich nicht wirklich auf Futa stehe.
Mit welchem Programm wurden diese Animationen und Bilder erstellt?

Faker_Nobody

Stamm User
Wäre es möglich den zweiten Teil wo anders hochzuladen ?

Der Download stoppt ständig bei 8,66 MB und läuft die ganze Zeit nur mir 4 KB und das bei einer DSL Leitung.

Drizzt1977

Exarch
Wäre es möglich den zweiten Teil wo anders hochzuladen ?

Der Download stoppt ständig bei 8,66 MB und läuft die ganze Zeit nur mir 4 KB und das bei einer DSL Leitung.
Ich war mal so frei, und habe den zweiten Teil auf Rapidshare geuppt - Größe ~77 MB, kein Passwort.

Hidden content
@werhwolf1942: I hope, that it is okay, that I uploaded the second part on rapidshare as requested by Faker_nobody. If not, PN me and I will remove the link.

Oben