[Diskussion] Hello to the English speaking people

Hentai Master

Alte Schule!
Well just thought I say Hi in the English section as well. I am a long time anime fan it pretty much began with Captain Future in my childhood.

I like to chat in the English language form time to time to do some practice since I don't use it that often.

Dunno what else could be interesting about me, I'll upload some content (more over time) if you like to check it out feel free to do so.

See you later
Cheers shin boo
:hahaha:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

grockts

Gläubiger
Yet again it is nice to see someone thinking about us proud, few, english pseaking small ones who infest such fine sites such as this one. We would also hang out at english speaking ones if they were to offer a FRACTION of the content that this one holds.

HENTAI FOLLOWERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!!!

Palp

Novize
Well hello back to you. Yeah long time Anime oogler too, I remember renting Starzinger as a kid, one of the few offerings the rental place had.

Chikaku

Novize
why hello there, I also think, more English participation would be nice. I am German myself, but I know English mis far more widespread and understood (to whatever degree) by most people and I have no difficulties using it. On an absolutely random note: here's a word I came up with: "Hobgoblin Catpult" does anyone know what it might be?

Oben