[Diskussion] Hello to the English speaking people

zhane

Gläubiger
find it interesting between british and us english, hearing british peaple speak like hearing some Kansai Dialect (Kansai-Ben) in japanese.

fr3akz111

Gläubiger
my country is a british colonized. but we grew up with so many american media and our school system can't seem to decide which we want to follow. In the end, my english is weird AF.

Falvern2345

Gläubiger
Greetings! I hail from the Philippines, former Spanish and American Colony; Also conquered by the British and Japanese for a brief period :P English is one of the two official Languages here [Filipino being the other one]. Most people here speak fluent English but most with a distinct accent XD I'm here for some [Uncensored] English translated manga that's being posted here.

As for me I'm learning Japanese and Korean to read Raw manga and webtoons lol.

Minagi

Ungläubiger
Hello. There are many words which I do not understand, and it is often that I do not understand. But I will make an effort.

panzain

Novize
Just here to say hi, like everyone else. Filipino, but American born and raised. Learning Japanese because lolweab, but also because I've got some family over in Japan.

Suin238

Gläubiger
Hello everyone. The English in here is actually pretty good. Seems like learners put in more effort than natives on the internet.

Oben