[Diskussion] How Anime Changes Your Lives

vitor323

Gläubiger
It took a lot of my life and still makes me lose a lot of time that i could invest on something like studyes , but i'm happy like this, kappa lol.
So it made me a more home person with less developed social skills, outsh haha

Tzi

Gläubiger
Anime hasn't change my life, but I have learned many things from it.
I don't have any addiction to it either. Sometimes I just want to watch an Anime and so I do. I haven't watched one for a year now. Before I watched them on a daily basis. I will do that at some time in the future again. That's for granted^^

tiboom

Novize
nothing really except it make me less going out
so i have little bit fair skin compared to my friends,in 3rd world country small things like this help me a little bit

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
What I learned after watching anime is that you can be pretty, smart, and socially withdrawn outcast AND still be popular in school.
But jokes aside, anime is like a stress release/escape for me, so I would say its added some spice to my otherwise boring life.

k2156375

Novize
I got to know some really great people thanks to anime - I met them at the conventions or meet-ups.
Other than that, nope I do not think.

Hafini

Gläubiger
Anime to me most of the time is fun and entertaining, help me deal with the stress at school. Some really get me thinking like Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Monsters.

Oben