[Diskussion] How Anime Changes Your Lives

Anime brought lots of positive changes in my life
Anime taught me life values (e.g. friendship, endeavor, etc) that cannot be learned in class and exposed me to various kinds of knowledge and people out there
With the values and knowledge, it's easy to talk with others of different backgrounds and various topics to discuss with them
How about you?

PS. The only negative thing is I spent lots of time watching anime

Bobby-chan

Novize
I enjoy watching Anime and reading Manga. But it didnt't changed my life at all. It's just pure and good entertainment to me. Like western animation movies and comics too.

Petpunk

Gläubiger
Well...watch anime got me interested in life since my childhood days, so I guess that's how it works for me :P

Klil

Gläubiger
I'd say anime gave me more confidence to be myself and not take what others think of me too seriously. It has also pushed me to pursue my dreams and have more hope in my personal life

Suin238

Gläubiger
I started watching anime when I was young and impressionable... I'd like to think it made me more open-minded. Taught me a lot about another culture at least.

kudryaka

Novize
idk if its good or bad but watching anime do make my study a bit better
but it do make me isolate myself from other people as i dont know how to comunicate with other
unless if they have the same hobbies

Kira20

Gläubiger
Few things from watching anime that I learned are to appreciate things and people around me, don't be quick in judging something and someone, life values of course. Also in a way, its a learning experience that when I see some culture events/sports/games/places and etc being presented in them, I tend to head over the net and search for more information about them

zhane

Gläubiger
I just see anime as hobby, so i spent my idle time (when i don't have work to do) with watching anime.
Even as hobby i pour a lot of my free time to collect,share and watch it alone or with some friends (Real Life).

Cendol

Gläubiger
It changed my taste of music, boardens my mindset and especially made me want to travel to Japan, because of their culture richness. Maybe I'll also visit Soapland if I get the chance. lol

balrod

Gläubiger
it taugh me life values, stuff like "never trust anyone at first sight" and such
also helped establish my actual musical tastes llmll

Oben