Stimmen: 20 3,2%
  • German is my native language

Stimmen: 391 63,0%
  • I can speak the language better then most Germans

Stimmen: 95 15,3%

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

zxz123zxz

Novize
Registered yesterday and now I know some German words, enough to navigate in this forum :blush:
Such a big disappointment for a famous librarian like me, but I will try my best :cool:

i0ioi

Novize
Just a little.....My foreign teacher in college used to live in Switzerland for a few years and she taught me some....:hot:

Well some years ago I held B2, but since then I haven't had many opportunities to speak it, let alone write (IRL).
Before I would frequent German IRCs and TeamSpeak servers, mainly because more than 80% of the people I game are Germans. Now I haven't stopped it entirely, but I haven't had the time to sit on my PC and fully enjoy gaming.

Recently I started reading some manga in German, but it was harder than expected. I'm going there, just not in the pace I want. As for the UI of forum, easy to read, easy to use. Didn't have problems figuring stuff out on my own.

Achoron

Novize
I can't speak it at all, and considering that some of my heritage is German, it's terrible. My native language is Spanish and I learned English as my second language and some Japanese as my third but I wish I had picked up German instead. Who would've known I would've met so many nice people who were German.

^Regen

Novize
I used to practice german in Duolingo many years ago when i was in high school, i liked it but had other priorities at the time. This year i decided to make it my official third lenguage so i'm studying, but I don't have enough confidence/knowledge to talk in german without help yet. I memorized some stuff tho, like colors, animals and body parts, along with some common words. Bro...ein/eine/einen and der/das/die rules are an absolute PAIN to learn lol

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Moonchaser1

Novize
Studied it back in high-school but to be honest I find it surprising how many auto-translate programs are getting close to being 80%+ correct all the time.

Oben