• Very good

Stimmen: 20 3,2%
  • German is my native language

Stimmen: 391 63,0%
  • I can speak the language better then most Germans

Stimmen: 95 15,3%

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer
How good is your German?
I think it would be pretty interesting to find out how many people don't actually know this forum's home language. I know I can't speak a single word of it, even though I'm on a German forum.

terminator2k2

Bite my shiny metal ass!!
urgesteinbanner
How good is your German?
I think it would be pretty interesting to find out how many people don't actually know this forum's home language. I know I can't speak a single word of it, even though I'm on a German forum.
so what? ;P i'm also registered on many other forums that aren't in german
most of the people know 2 or more languages so it's not really a problem to understand the others or you can just use translation services like the google translation in order to understand what everyone is speaking about

i can talk german, english, italian and 2 other languages in cyrilic

and.. yes, my german is good enough but it's not my native language ;P but not even every native German know everything

I just thought it would be interesting to find out, I wouldn't think that a lot of non-German speaking people would know about this forum.

.fl0w

.:NARU なる:.
Otaku Veteran
i'm living in austria.. so it's also my native language
but include to this one i can also speak some more languages

It's my native language too. To answer your second question I think that there aren't so many users here who can't speak German. It's for me only a question of ressource management cause if the most part of the board is written in a language you doesn't understand then it seems to be easier to visit one of the other thousends of boards that are written in a language you can understand. The only reason for you to be here without understanding german is the nice community (who hopefully understand you) and the excellent and unique stuff you can get here and yes you can get this stuff here. :twinkle:

Elendil

Ungläubiger
My German: could be better

I learnt German at school, but I haven't used it much since then. I find that I can understand it well enough (better when written than spoken), but it gets more problematic when it comes to writing, and even worse for conversation. I guess I can use the exercise provided by WoH :-)

German is my native language like most people in this forum but I wonder that actually a bunch of people can't speak a single word. It was a big surprise for me. ^^

~.Tambaso.~

Anthro-Espada
Well, German is not my native language, im from Mexico :D, but i cant really judge my german myself, other guys need to tell how do I speak and write hehe
I have been here in germany for 4 years or something like that and I have seen many improvements, but I still have problems with the formulation...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Eisbear

Gläubiger
Well, german is my native language. my english is not as bad as my french or latin ;)... german seems to be a quite difficult language to learn ;)

Oben