[Diskussion] How long have you been watching HENTAI?

MewTwo

Novize
haha, I know that we should see it when we are 18 years old, but I do not think there will be many who follow the rules, i see hentai when i 16 and i 25 now. i think so =))

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Cendol

Gläubiger
I think, around where I was attending Uni. Around 8 years.

I was still an innocent guy back then, I read only full action manga, one thing leads to another, the content was starting to have more and more ecchi stuffs, and I was so surprised the first time I read a manga "Golden Boy", WTF, they actually fuck? LOL. And since then I keep looking and searching for more.

zhane

Gläubiger
Since around 17/18 years old, from normal manga to ecchi to hentai.
With wide spreed internet and good connection across the world, everyone might watch it in his/her earlier age now.

Well, as you are asking for how long and not the age of start XD.... I just need to say that 12 years ago for me. And it was on TV. Cable. And not premium. What a surprise it was. The hentai tittle was New Angel.

Patcorn

Stamm User
I started watching hentai when I was around 16 years old. So by now it has been 7 years, since
I watched my first hentai.

balrod

Gläubiger
since i was 15-16 years old, in a tv network late in the night here in spain , but controversy surrounded the cannel when an ova was aired, cant remember the name, i remember the controversial scene, a grey hair lolita-looking girl was forced to give a blow job to a man

after that, they stopped emitting hentai, but i aint stopped looking for more :3

Trii

ghost of freedom
Otaku Veteran
It startet with small pictures when I was like... 16? Or smth like that... 12 years ago.. damn now i feel old.
I remember sitting in the living room, watching Pokemon and thinking, dude, there must be kind of sexual pictures of misty... well... äerm... yeah... :hot:

fr3akz111

Gläubiger
oh man long enough that i used to use windows media player and that damn shitty player keeps previously played video. and when my family used the shared computer. that video came up... sad day

vergotear

Novize
My first contact with Hentai was in highschool, when I was 15 y/o with titles like Urotsukidoji and Demon Beast Invasion, still some of my favorites. So, it's been over 20 years?

Expanding Flan

Gläubiger
I was around 13 or so. At first, I avoided it like the plague. And then, of course, got curious. It wasn't until 18 that I started making the most of it, heh.

Oben