[Diskussion] How long have you been watching HENTAI?

vitao

Novize
Since i got Inet-Access :D That was one of the first things I was searching. I mean, with internet it was so easy to get sexuel content...

pk1931

Novize
I started checking out hentai quite a long time after I was first introduced to anime. My internet was very slow and quite expensive so I didn't really want to waste BW on hentai. At first I only watched those short 3-5 minute clips that are posted with random English titles on various streaming sites.

totoman1

Novize
Probably for about 9 years. Was searching for some other stuff and stumbled on it from pop ups and ads. First time a pop up was actually useful.

Freeway66

Novize
Since i got Inet-Access :D That was one of the first things I was searching. I mean, with internet it was so easy to get sexuel content...
Basically this. I started out with about 13-14 when i got my hands on one of those 56k modems, later DSL would be standard first thing i searched for in these categories were hentai for some reason.

Petpunk

Gläubiger
I remember Urotsokidoji on VHS. So an aproximated number is about...19 years ago or so? that's the first animated serie I saw. Regarding printed manga the first H-work fall on my hands way way before (1-12 years ago), it was a tankoubon by sensei Shiwasu no Okina.

Suin238

Gläubiger
I think it must have been first year of college, about 10 years now. I'd watched anime before, but I found a bunch of hentai on the school network.

Shinryu

Drachenlord
Otaku Veteran
For ~20 years now. I don't know how old I was when I started, but I was underage for sure.
Someone wrote about modems and that reminds me of the time when I was trying to download bmp hentai images. 0,3kb per second.
It's a wonder I finished the downloads before I hit puberty.

Hafini

Gläubiger
I remember the first time I saw hentai was when I was 10 years old, browsing erotic anime girls. 13 years and counting. I mostly read hentai manga and doujins though.

Tetsurou

Novize
I watched my first hentai in 2009 (Discipline), only one year after I started watching anime. I was 17 years old. I'm now 25 years old.

Tabula42

Gläubiger
I think I was around 16 when I first started watching hentai. It's just so neat and some of the art styles are gorgeous. I'd like to see that type of art/animation in regular anime, not that I'm complaining about the lewd nature of it :P

Oben