If you're so smart (sarcastic)...

mznova

Novize
solve this riddle (without cheating)

“Jane” is left at an orphanage as a foundling. When “Jane” is a teenager, she falls in love with a drifter, who abandons her but leaves her pregnant. Then disaster strikes. She almost dies giving birth to a baby girl, who is then mysteriously kidnapped. The doctors find that Jane is bleeding badly, but, oddly enough, has both sex organs. So, to save her life, the doctors convert “Jane” to “Jim.”

“Jim” subsequently becomes a roaring drunk, until he meets a friendly bartender (actually a time traveler in disguise) who wisks “Jim” back way into the past. “Jim” meets a beautiful teenage girl, accidentally gets her pregnant with a baby girl. Out of guilt, he kidnaps the baby girl and drops her off at the orphanage. Later, “Jim” joins the time travelers corps, leads a distinguished life, and has one last dream: to disguise himself as a bartender to meet a certain drunk named “Jim” in the past. Question: who is “Jane’s” mother, father, brother, sister, grand- father, grandmother, and grandchild?

You don't really have to solve this riddle. It's pretty simple. It's just a very interesting story to think about...

Halibay

Novize
That is just wrong in so many ways, I think if I found out I was my own parents I'd shoot myself. After actually introducing myself to myself so I don't get stuck in a time loop.

grockts

Gläubiger
OK OK I read that story too, all of them are "Jane", She was the little girl at the orphanage and also kidnapped and left, she was the mother, then later when the female organs were removed after giving birth to herself she was the time traveler and the father. "Jane" is the paradox, she would not exist if she had not made herself pregnant and giveen birth to herself.

Mangamaniac

Germanischer Pirat
VIP
The only thing I can say about this is, that it is physicaly and biologocaly not possible, hm maybe in a universe where exists negative mass and where the negative square root of (a²+b²), the hypotenuse, is actually existent in the 3 dimensional space :)

Templar Knight

Gesperrt
^^with a delorean. also, jane is everything but can u really give birth to your own silblings? it would still be halfsilblings even if you are technicly the same. still it is an other person, meaning her later herself, involved.:huh:

Oben