If you're so smart (sarcastic)...

fudge11223

Ungläubiger
there is not enough info to know who is “Jane’s” mother, father, brother, sister, grand- father, grandmother, and grandchild?

basically a male time travelled back in time to have sex with the past version of himself who was female resulting in an unknown child

am i right?

americant

Novize
So, Jim the bartender has traveled back in time just to inform
Jim the drunk to go back in time just to f--k
Jim the girlboy who's name is Jane and to steal
Jane the baby just to bring it to the orphanage who - the baby, now teenager - then will get f--ked by
Jim the drunk and will turn into
Jim the drunk and then into
Jim the bartender just to travel back in time to inform
Jim the drunk to go back in time etc...?

TIME PARADOX!

So, he is a timetraveller and a hermaphrodite and the only thing he was doing is to tell his former self to screw himself? I mean, what was his purpose? To be his own father, mother, brother, sister, granny? His family tree must look like a family bonsai.

The real question is: If you look awesome and there is a female version of you, would you... arrrgh, my brain is bleeding.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Aquifel

Novize
It seems odd that entropy wouldn't take over and make Jane some horrible creepy mutant baby. With all this time travel and self-impregnation, you'd think something would go horribly wrong genetics wise somewhere along the way.

Meebo2

Novize
As the above poster stated, the repetition of the same genetic material will eventually lead to an emphasis of drastic or fatal genetic traits resulting in the end of the "cycle" assuming there is only one time stream.

If there are multiple time streams then their is not enough information to determine all the family relations (butterfly in one time stream results in Jane being blonde in one and a red head in another).

Another quandary is why the time corps would allow a member to abuse the system by letting a member go back into time to have a kid.

Then there's the whole improbability of backward time travel in comparison to forward time travel.

lutic

Novize
Funny story)) As the author asked not to seek a solution "You don't really have to solve this riddle. It's pretty simple. It's just a very interesting story to think about... "....just laugh a little.

RevHast

Novize
I wish our philosophy prof gave us this sort of question instead of the really boring stuff that put us all to sleep in his lectures. And yes it does sound like a fanfic, or a premise for a great movie.

Oben