[English] Milles, Knight of Anal Tyranny ~Impregnated by Lusty Tentacles at the Ends of Oblivion~

TingelN

God of the Lolis
Teammitglied
SMods

UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

Milles, Knight of Anal Tyranny ~Impregnated by Lusty Tentacles at the Ends of Oblivion~
Kougyaku no Kishi Miles -Boukyaku no Hate, Inshoku Jutai-
肛虐の騎士ミレス -忘却の果て、淫触受胎-

:info:

BESCHREIBUNG:
"I'm feeling headache...." Milles regains her consciousness deep inside the forest. Yes, she's lost all her memories. "Who am I? Why am I here?" She doesn't remember anything, but she starts walking.... When she arrives at a small town in Shunabu, she meets Cadia, a bounty hunter. They become friends soon and Cadia decides to accept Milles as her partner. At the same time, Regina, a princess of Shunabu, plans to make a getaway for Sadin, who is going to be served as a sacrifice. When Regina looks for someone to help her, she meets Milles and Cadia. Cadia is surprised to know a Regina's plan, but she is excited to help her. Milles also decides to help her. Recurring memories as a result of oblivion.... When the existence of Milles is proven, a story starts....
SCREENSHOTS

* Text: Englisch
* Censorship: 100% Uncensored
* Gametime: Kurz (2 - 10 Stunden)

* Filehoster: Uploaded
* Size: Packed 506MB / Unpacked: 561MB

:pw:
Passwort:
TingelN@woh

:download:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Olaf555

Scriptor
Guten Abend Zelda01,

ich habe mir soeben das Spiel heruntergeladen und installiert. Das Spiel funktioniert auch einwandfrei

Du hast sicherlich nicht den Crack in deinem Spielordner hinzugefügt.
Wenn du die .Rar Datei entpackt hattest, müsste es noch einen Ordner namens Crack geben, in dem die Milles.exe liegt.
Diese kopieren und in den Installationsordner einfügen. Nun sollte eine Abfrage kommen, dass die Datei bereits exisitiert und was nun damit gemacht werden soll. Du gehst einfach auf "Kopieren und Ersetzen".
Anschließend sollte das Spiel funktionieren.

Falls nicht, das alte Spiel deinstallieren und noch mal neu installieren und dann noch mal meinen oben genannten Schritt ausführen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen.

Oben