Nabari no Ou - A cheap copy of Naruto or a fantastic Anime?

They are two totally different styles and they shouldn't be compared so often just because their storylines come from Ninja traditions. Both have their charm.

cool_life

Novize
I think both derived from the stories of Iga and the Koga clans, so it's like comparing a samurai theme.

My best ninja anime Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou

pocky12345

Gläubiger
It's the first time I've heard anime with this name. However, I don't think it's copy because Ninja theme is very common in japan.

zhane

Gläubiger
Enjoyed it a bit in the beginning of the series but it degrade later, but the OP song is one of the best in my list which hooked me to the end (just listening the OP song LOL).
If anyone haven't listened to it please try it :3

Samidare

Novize
Don't think so, no. As many have said before, just because there are ninjas doesn't make it equal to Naruto. By that logic, Bleach would be a copy of Rurouni Kenshin because there are samurais.

I don't see why all series with a shinobi theme have to be put up there with Naruto. So many good shinobi themed anime have gone by over the years, even before Naruto (yes, I'm old enough to remember a time without Naruto :) )
Also, they did some darker stuff with the same theme like Basilisk.

So no, don't think it's really a copy.

PoiuyZ

Novize
I imagine what you mean, but the only points they have in common are the ninja theme and they have something sealed inside, otherwise they are completely different.

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Just because there are ninjas, it doenst has to be a copy. I mean how many movies in the world are about war, knights, cars etc.
I dont think its a copy, i actually think its kinda good. Not as goo as Naruto but good ^^

Dont mean to be hipster but personally i think the anime is really good even with the bittersweet ending. It also quite funny that i dont realize it yaoi genre.

Oben