Nabari no Ou - A cheap copy of Naruto or a fantastic Anime?

Honestly? Naruto was okay at the start.... then it exploded. I mean it is nice to see a popular anime in the west finally that is going mainstream... but most of the praise for it makes it seem like it is the BEST thing EVAR!!!! Kinda like final Fantasy 7 or Zelda: Ocarina. No one stops to check out it's flaws. "IT HAZ NUN D00D. STFU NINJAZ P00N!!?1"

In my opinion, no cheap knock off, infact, it is better.

My ears don't bleed from hearing "BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" every five fuckin seconds. Only good thing from Naruto now a days is Tsunade mutha fuckaz.

RTL2x

Novize
i think it's nothing like naruto.
okay it's both about ninjas, but the rest seems pretty different to me.

Indigo Rose

Ungläubiger
I haven't seen a lot of it, but from what I have seen it's pretty good. And no, I wouldn't call it a copy of Naruto. There may be a few key similarities, but they're greatly overshadowed by the differences.

langen7

Novize
Naruto Shippuden is better than the first stuff, but still lacking a bit in some ways. The biggest problem I have with Naruto is that there seem to be 6 episodes when 3-4 would do. I haven't started Nabari no Ou though.

jade4

Novize
Iv watched about 15 eps so far and its okay. Not as good as Naruto Shippuden and I like it a little less than Naruto. But that may change after I finish it. I hated the beginning of Naruto because of Naruto yelling BELIEVE IT! all the time. lol

chaokid4

Ungläubiger
:megane: i think it is a good anime with to few episode but it had little in common with naruto side the ninja theme
but was truly unique in it own way

ratte_ru

Novize
I've read the Nabari no Ou manga and it has been quite enjoyable. The anime is a little boring though so I've only watched three episodes.

Mako5

Novize
Well, I didn't watch all the episodes of this anime (just the first five). Seriously, I think that ninjas is the only thing that they have in common. OK, Naruto is not comparable to Nabari no Ou, but this anime can't be considered as a cheap copy.

Aeon525

He who doesn't care
Otaku Veteran
Nabari no ou is in fact a REAL anime about RERAL Ninjas
word.

I saw both Animes and Nabari no ou is better in any way.
Hated Naruto and had almost all hopes in the Ninja/Samurai-Setting lost when i started Nabari no Ou.
The Anime is a fantastic Anime and has nothing in common with manstreamshit like Naruto...

Windfury

Novize
Haven't seen Nabari no Ou yet, but I already have it in my hard drive.
Naruto has so many fillers, but since this one has only very few episodes.
I'm guessing that the fillers are kept to a minimum at least.

Oben