WoH Board: Anime & Hentai Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Suche] papillon rose new generation

Epson20

Scriptor
hallo ich suche den papillon rose new generation auf Deutsch oder wenn es nicht anders geht mit Deutschen sub wer sehr nett wenn eine mir weiter helfen könte
 
Hello. I am a translator of Italian anime and I am also looking for the subtitles of Papillon Rose for a multilingual version.
I'm sorry, I do not know German
 
Thanks Mr Mew. I'll answer you late because I've had problems with ADSL
By the way ... Why I can't download your release of Papillon Rose New Season?How can I get the permits?
 
Zurück
Oben