[English] [RPG Maker MV] Renryuu: Ascension [WIP]

RyenSaotome

Prophet
Du könntest ja auch spoiler tags benutzen. :-D
Das wäre doch zu einfach!

Da ich über das Spiel in mehreren foren berichte wurde die Nachricht einfach copy pasted. Da nicht jedes forum die gleichen oder überhaupt spoilertags hat sind die auf dem Weg hierher einfach weggefallen. :x Aber ich kanns ja noch nachträglich rein editieren. ;)

RyenSaotome

Prophet

Eine neue Version 16.07.16 wurde hochgeladen um einen bug bei der Polizeistation zu beheben. Zusätzlich beinhaltet das update ein 1on1 duell zwischen Brad und einen weiteren Faustkämpfer bei der Arena der Hauptstadt. Der Kampf wird der erste von vielen sein die in der gesamten Spielwelt verteilt werden.

Ich weiß von Problemen von manchen Mac usern mit meinem Spiel. Dem Problem wird gerade nachgegangen und ich hoffe bald eine Lösung zu finden und das Problem zu beheben.

Download für die neuesten Spiel Versionen:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

T.D.S.

Ordenspriester
Sieht wirklich interessant aus. Wenn ich wieder einen ordentlichen Rechner habe, werde ich es gerne einmal ausprobieren.
Es sei denn, du sagst mir, dass das auch auf Linux läuft :-D

RyenSaotome

Prophet
Da ich kein Linux habe um es zu testen kannst du die Frage wahrscheinlich besser beantworten als ich. :D Aber da die Versionen auf Windows und Mac ausgelegt sind würde ich vermuten das es nicht ohne weiteres Übertragbar sein wird.
Momentan ist auf der Gamejolt Seite zu dem Spiel eine Version verfügbar die im browser spielbar ist. Allerdings bin ich mir nicht absolut sicher ob es Probleme wegen dem sexuellen Inhalten geben könnte und hab sicherheitshalber einen Admin angeschrieben. Es könnte also sein, dass diese Version schnell wieder entfernt wird.

RyenSaotome

Prophet
Aufgrund von Problemen, unter anderen saves die einfach verschwanden, hab ich eine neue Version 24.07.16 hochgeladen. Diese Version hat keine neuen Spielinhalte seit der 16.07.16 v2 Version sondern behebt lediglich die angesprochenen Fehler.

RyenSaotome

Prophet

I’ve uploaded a new game version for all systems. The update contains:

- A fullscreen option in the menu (it’s also possible to just press F4)
- New UI layout . Please let me know what you think about it! =)
- A short scene with my artist Scarlett. Please note that it’s meant as a joke and she’s not really that horrible of a person.
- New map items show pictures of certain parts of the world map with the names of all areas. This should make it easier to find every accessible map and locate areas you need for a quest. This change also includes new names for most major area shown by signs at the entrance of each area.
- Merchant at abandoned village in Amagal selling red slimegirl essence.
- Some enemies are stronger now.
- New CG scene with Elly.
- New events with Sandra in a new dungeon. This treasure hunt with her involves some riddles. Please let me know if you felt them too hard or easy and if you managed to solve everything.

I’ll be away from home and limited to my laptop for a while soon so if you find any bugs or problems please let me know quickly. It’ll be easier and faster to fix it while I still have my PC. Thanks!

Download folder for newest game versions:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

RyenSaotome

Prophet
I made a very small update with some fixes.

- Hints for Sandras first treasure dungeon room have been improved.
- Dead plant as the treasure dungeon has been replaced to avoid possible confusion about it.
- Sandra and Ryen will now "share" the items from the final treasure room. This won’t decrease the actuall reward you receive.
- Made a change to the thief girl events to avoid getting the event with the portal at two different locations.
- Other small changes

The walkthrough has been updated but I haven’t done this in a while so let me know if anything is still missing.

The RPG Maker MV got an update. I haven’t seen any problems with the game yet but if you notice anything please let me know.

RyenSaotome

Prophet

A new version has been uploaded. The version introduces the catgirl Kurohime with currently 2 CGs and over 10 different options to play with her. You can thank the patron Sam Milne who wished for this character and CG as his pledge reward. Kurohime can be met at the hidden room shown in the screenshot above once you meet the requirements.

The old encryption I used seems to cause problems with the save system after an rpg maker update so I changed to the new encryption in the rpg maker itself. Sadly this seems to cause problems as well. I noticed some flower tiles to look bugged due to this. Please tell me if anything else seems to be affected. In the meantime I’ll see if I can find a smooth solution to the problem. [:)]

I left the old version 15.08.16 in the download folder in case any game breaking problem appear.

Download folder for newest game versions:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Edit: It seems like a new plugin caused the savegame system to be bugged. I uploaded a new version 27.08.16 without the plugin which seems to work fine now. Please tell me if you still encounter problems.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

RyenSaotome

Prophet
The new version 05.09.16 has been uploaded to MEGA. Mediafire is currently not working for me so I'll upload it there later.

The update contains:

- Quest added for Kurohimes taining
- Quest added for Sandras treasure dungeon
- Bug with double Kurohime fixed
- Added option to choose <50% and >50% obedience version of Kurohimes anal and vaginal scene when replaying it from the CG selection screen.
- Fixed a bug with Treys blessing choice at the church
- Added a new event story for Chiyo
- Added small events for Trey and Ryoko

Download:
-- MEGA --

RyenSaotome

Prophet

The new update is done! It contains:
  • Improved CG selection screen.

• New CG scene with Ryoko starting at Calbridge Stronghold if you had her previous scene and have the first public health upgrade.

• Improved menu visual.

• Bug with Theremis at the capital of Amagal fixed.

• Several small bugs fixed.

• Every armor description now shows its type of armor.

• Every character description now shows what type of armor they can wear.

• Magic items created at the laboratory aren't random anymore but instead can be picked.

• Stone trap in the south dungeon doesn't give a game over anymore.

• Small balancing changes for Treys aura skills.

• Small changes to skills from the laboratory.

• The first battle of the strategy warmap is finished. I suggest to save before trying it so that you can try all different ways of going and fighting in this new system. Feedback about what you enjoy or don't and all bugreports are highly appreciated!

The Walkthrough has also received an update with the newest quests.

You can copy your old save files into the save folder of the new version if you want to continue playing your old progress.

Download:

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Edit: Due to a mistake you need to enter the Red keep first when you meet all requirements for Ryokos new scene before Kirsten will appear at Calbridge Stronghold. This won't be needed in the next update anymore but is necessary in the current version.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

RyenSaotome

Prophet
I made a new update mostly for the sake of bug fixing. I got little feedback for my fix in the last devlog but since what I got was positiv I hope the crashes will be solved now.

- After your introduction in the castle the game will now automaticly save every 2.5 mins alternating between saveslot 15 and 16. If you already have a save at those slots you wish to keep please load and save them somewhere else in your old version before copying them into the new version!
- A new plugin takes away all second weapon slots for characters that can’t use it anyway.
- Money from mines and taxes is now generated 10 times faster.
- I forgot to mention in the earlier update news that Kurohime has received her second CG picture. You can see it in her training or if you finished it already by using the CG selection at your bed.

Download the newest version at:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

hotwork

Gläubiger
Thanks for the Upload. Thats a good game so far , even when it doesnt has voice in it. I like the RPG part very much and played this game for two days now. Guess i cant do anythig more in this game so
i hope more will follow and maybe you can change the battles a little. For example : When you attack enemies from behind you will get a extra round and when the player is attacked from behind you loose one.

RyenSaotome

Prophet
I hope more will follow
The new update just happen to be uploaded today. :D

The new update contains:

- New content for the main story line. (continues in Witton where it ended before)
- Item synthesis at several blacksmith now possible!
- You can now harvest Iron Ore in several dungeons after getting the Mithril Pickaxe. You’ll get the pickaxe during a side quest of the new story line events which also brings you to the new map Dhranholl mines.
- More about different races with Ellanore at the sleeping chambers.
- Sound bug with the stone boulder trap fixed.
- Stone seller dialog in the capital changed to make it easier to find him.
- New CG scenes added for Hellhound and the Wyvern girl Leneth. You can start those events and find Leneth in a locked storage at the Norhall Stronghold in Begus. You’ll need Sandra to open the door.

I’m also working on a new battle system for the warmap. You can take a look at the current state of it in the screenshot below. Moving your own units (green) around and attack enemies works fine but making conditions for enemies to react to your units is still taking some time. Also planned to be added in this system are:

- Research trees for each unit time (replaces "formation" in the warmap screen)
- Experience for fight and level ups for each unit.
- Special commanders (maybe as "heros") for units.

The walkthrough will be updated in a bit as well.

Please be so kind to leave your feedback here or per mail at naughty-netherpunch@web.de

Download:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

You can also find the file "Renryuu 23.09.16 to 07.10.16 update files.zip" in the download folder. This should contain all files you need for the update without the need to download the entire game again. Since it's the first time I'm trying to do it this way please let me know when something doesn't work.

General information:

You can continue to play your old progress by copying the old save folder into the folder of the new game version.

Saveslot 15 and 16 are used for auto-saves. Don’t save your own progress there if you don’t want it to get overwritten with auto-saves.

RyenSaotome

Prophet

A new version has been uploaded and contains:
- 3 requests, 2 bounties and 1 event available at the new city board in front of your castle.
- Several buggy recipe fixed.
- Changed the name of the time value "days" in the merchants map. This is supposed to aviod confusion of people who think they would need to sleep in order to skip days.
- Auto-save can be toggled on/off in the main menu now.

General information:
- You can continue to play your old progress by copying the old save folder into the folder of the new game version.
- Saveslot 15 and 16 are used for auto-saves. Don’t save your own progress there if you don’t want it to get overwritten with auto-saves or toggle off auto-saves in the main menu.
Thanks to my game testers for finding several bugs and helping to improve this upload beforehand.

Download the newest version at:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Oben