[English] [RPG Maker MV] Renryuu: Ascension [WIP]

RyenSaotome

Prophet
Where is Kayelinth? I suppose behind that green dragon, but I can't even injure him! Is there a hint somewhere how to deal with it?

And then, area 13 (Ebron): "Map is only accessible when Mira talked to the elven Chief at the capitals blacksmith and met him again south of the forge" – there should be "Mirel" instead. At first I thought there is some kind of bug. :-D
As Evangelion-01 has already mentioned, the battle against the big green dragons can't be won, but is aborted after a certain amount of turns. You just have to stay alive for a while and then you'll get some new events. Kayelinth will join you after these events. :)

Of course I meant to write Mirel, what a silly mistake. :D I'll fix it. Thanks for letting me know!

Kuron4

Gläubiger
As Evangelion-01 has already mentioned, the battle against the big green dragons can't be won, but is aborted after a certain amount of turns. You just have to stay alive for a while and then you'll get some new events. Kayelinth will join you after these events. :)

Of course I meant to write Mirel, what a silly mistake. :D I'll fix it. Thanks for letting me know!
To tell the truth, I didn't expect much from this game, but after those hours of playing, I'm actually pleasantly surprised. :)

But, honestly, this game is impossible to play without the walkthrough. They always tell me: "Go there." And my first thought is: "Where?"

The world is big and the game just expect from the player to know it whole from the beggining. :/ I'm still getting stuck again and again, because I'm doing something or looking for someone at a wrong place. :(

For example, during the quest "Armor Breaking", I have found the blacksmith (only thanks to walktrough) and got "Katryx Blade Recype". Then harvested 12x "Katryx ore", but still don't know how to make the blade. I'm not even sure, how much of "Katryx ore" do I need! I thought it was 5, but nothing is happening when I'm talking to blacksmith!

And then that "Lady Talley"... Where the hell is she? Was she mentioned in the game somewhere else? How am I supposed to find her, when even the walktrough says nothing?

Don't get me wrong, this game really took my interest and I like it. :) Especially, all those options for ruling your country and arranging your party are just awesome. But some player may feel stupid, when they aren't sure, if Ren actually is the rightful heir to the throne or he's only pretending to be (I'm sorry, I somehow missed that moment).

(My apologies if I offended you somehow. I'm actually doing a book editing, so I'm used to critize others' works like that. Good luck with it, if you're not going to anwer this comment. ;) )

bahamut666

Gläubiger
You can craft Katryx Equipment (just like anything you have a recipe for) through Alchemy at any Blacksmith. Just go to the Alchemy table, pay the fee (500 gold) and craft to your hearts content.

RyenSaotome

Prophet
@Kuron4 Thank you for your feedback. I'm never offended by people telling me about what problems they see in the game, since it might help to improve it. :)

Every location has a sign near the entrance with it's name on it and you can find or craft maps, so that you can check the names of all places on the world map at any given time. This should help your problem of finding places. :)

When you talk to any blacksmith for the first time, where they have an alchemy table, they explain you what the alchemy table is and give you the basic recipes. It's also mentioned in the dialog of the Armor breaking quest with Knocky, that you can make the weapon yourself and that she gives you the necessary recipe for it. ;)

Usually for people you need to find or bring something to, the game mentions where they are. I agree that in the case of Lady Talley's bounty quest this wasn't the case and might cause problems. I'll fix the quest description to make it easier to find her.

Evangelion-01

Scriptor
Since the Question wasn't answered previously
And then that "Lady Talley"... Where the hell is she? Was she mentioned in the game somewhere else? How am I supposed to find her, when even the walktrough says nothing?
She is the woman who flirts with Ryen when you enter the noble Quarters in the palace, right at the table close to the entrance

RyenSaotome

Prophet

Changes:
- New map "The Drunken Cave" contains:
1. A rematch with Lace (you need to speak with Varea about Lace and her group in Manastyr, before Lace will appear in the dungeon).
2. Outside of the cave waits Maria for you, if you sealed or helped the Ice Spirit before, and starts an event where you'll meet the Spirit again.

- New map Millwater, in which you'll stumble across a murder scene and search for the murderer. - Several balancing changes in skills and character stats.

- New enemy type Water Fairy, Gazer, Ice Harpy and Minotaur.
- Changed Mary's face picture with expressions for her sex scene.
- Mary's and the Dark Sorceress scenes have been added to the CG selection screen.
- The paperwork still had a bug under certain circumstances. This should be fixed now.
- The Dark Sorceress at the Bitterroot farm has a new event with CG scene. It requires a Love Potion, so I added a hole with one at Millwater, for people who've already used all existing Love Potions.

General
news: All 5$+ patrons will now receive access to the game tester version. A game tester version is made, whenever an update or a part of it is done and is given to the game testers to check for bugs. Usually these version are given out one day previous to the release of an update.
I'm against holding back content in order to give patrons the update earlier than anyone else, but it feels fine in this case, since I'm waiting for my game testers to check for bugs before the release anyway.

Download the newest version at:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Evangelion-01

Scriptor
Bug found
After defeating lace in the drunken cave we drag her to the palace...but if you reenter the gazer cave Ryen repeats the introduction, as if the battle is still ahead, also Lace Sprite is still in the Gazer cave upon return

...still incredible satifiying to finally "strip" Lace and make her girly side surface^^

RyenSaotome

Prophet

The new version is up and contains 2 new eventlines and a total of 10 new CGs for 3 different scenes.

- CGs added for Irinlia's sex scene and added her scene to the CG selection screen.
- A new event with Mirel, if you've met the Earthspirit and her comming of age ceremony done. (You'll need to talk twice with her, to trigger the new event)
- After the new event with Mirel, Flora will become available at the headmaid for a sex scene.
- New eventline starting at the Aldlyn city board, if you have build and seen the new police headquarter building (you can purchase it from the officer in charge at the police headquarter). These events include 2 text only scenes and a sex scene with CGs at the end. New maps for this event include a new dungeon with a short switch riddle and the thieves guild secret hideout.

- The walkthrough has been updated. Feel free to write me comments or mails to naughty-netherpunch@web.de, if you think something is still missing in the walkthrough.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Edit:
I uploaded a new game version 05.03.17 with the fix of the following bugs:

- Endless repetition of Flora’s sex scene, when replayed from the CG selection screen once.
- Fix of Irinlia’s CG scene
- A problem with the update files, which caused a loading screen bug for people who only used update files in the last few uploads.

The new "update file only" zip also contains the fixed, so you can download this to fix the bugs as well.

Thanks to everyone who posted about the bugs, to help me find and solve them.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

RyenSaotome

Prophet

The new version 17.03.17 is up!

Changes:
- You can now torture Lace after capturing her. Her Health and Mind value regenerates over time, so the entire process will take a while and requires you to leave and come back later several times.

- Lace scene can be replayed from the prison in a slightly different version or in the original version from the CG selection screen. The CG of the scene has a total of 7 different versions.

- Kayelinth' hunger and playlust now increase over time while she is in your group. Hunger causes a 50% stat debuff if too high and can be decreased with Vegetables or Meat. Playlust makes Kayelinth auto-attack in battle once it's too high and requires the new present item Toys to decrease it or a new event, which is available at the sleeping chamber after the new event together with Chiyo. (Toys can be bought at Havaria port and Whitestone citadel.)

- A new event with Kayelinth and Chiyo will start when entering Chiyo's room with playlust over 80 and Chiyo's first scene already seen. (Obviously you also need both as party member)

- After the event of both girls together, Chiyo's second CG scene will be available by talking with her in her room with 70+ relationship.

- The Sara + Kunoichi scene has received a CG. The scene can be replayed in the cellar of Sara's house, even if you've already seen it. Afterwards it becomes available in the CG selection screen as well.

- New movementsystem for unit inside of the warmap.

In an attempt to bring the community of this game closer together, I made a forum and discord server. The chat in the discord server should make bugreports and solving problems faster, while you can post lengthy suggestions or exchange your thoughts on the game in the forum.
[FORUM] - [DISCORD]

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

RyenSaotome

Prophet
Two little bugs sneaked into the recent update. Kayelinth doesn't speak to you anymore, under certain conditions, and Irinlia's CG replay scene was breaking the game. I made the changes on both maps to fix it, and uploaded the map data files. This way you can quickly fix the game without much to download. :) Simply add the Map040.json and Map213.json files into the www/data folder and replace the old files.

Bugfix: https://mega.nz/#!TxgFQSCT!c_shhA7FbfVVYR2mxoI5UTGCldZAl7i451v6UxX1lIQ

The new Tournament of fame started yesterday, where everyone can vote on their favorite character between two options. Like a normal tournament, the winner will move on and later fight against another winner.

Here you can see the first round for all groups:

Given the huge amount of characters, the polls will go 2 days for one entire group during the first round.
For group 1 you can vote on:

Battle A - Irinlia vs Elly

In the first battle of the tournament, Irinlia, the succubus from Millwater, has to compete against our gunslinger Elly. Will the succubus be able to steal your hearts (and votes), or will Elly prove the power of a main heroine over a side character? You decide!

Battle B - Sandra vs Mirel

Stabbing on close range, or shooting arrows from a safe distance? Pragmatic or honorable? These two girls have a lot of differences, but which one managed to impress you more?

Battle C - Vampire vs Mira

Good against evil. But no matter what they say, deep down we all know they don't really hate each other.

Battle D - Chiyo vs Kayelinth

The battle of our youngsters. Despite Kayelinth's real age being far from that of a child, those two surely are the most "childish" characters we've in our group. But the important question is, which of them do you like more?

The voting takes place on my patreon page. You can find the group 1 polls here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/tournament-of-1-8482565

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lia

Don't eat the help! ツ
Otaku Veteran
Wenn die Versionierung über das Datum läuft, ist es immer sehr schwer einschätzen zu können, wie denn nun der Fortschritt des Spiels ist. Wenn du mit Version 1.0 alles umgesetzt hättest, welche Version würdest du dem aktuellen Stand geben?

Blazze22

Ungläubiger
Hey i have a question how can i get a rematch witch Lace i have the sword that i nedded to destroy her armor but when im in the Drunken Cave she is not there ? did i do sometink wrong ?

RyenSaotome

Prophet
Wenn die Versionierung über das Datum läuft, ist es immer sehr schwer einschätzen zu können, wie denn nun der Fortschritt des Spiels ist. Wenn du mit Version 1.0 alles umgesetzt hättest, welche Version würdest du dem aktuellen Stand geben?
Ich nehm das Datum, gerade weil ich es nicht einschätzen kann. :D Ich vermute ~60% des Spiels sind fertig. Je nachdem wie viel Zeit ich weiterhin haben werde, wird es ~1 Jahr bis zur fertigstellung dauern.

Hey i have a question how can i get a rematch witch Lace i have the sword that i nedded to destroy her armor but when im in the Drunken Cave she is not there ? did i do sometink wrong ?
You need to speak with Varea in Manastyr about Lace, before Lace will appear in the dungeon. If you haven't met Varea yet, you can find her at the broken fort in Begus. Afterwards she'll be at Manastyr.

RyenSaotome

Prophet

The warmap system has received a complete rework and is now available in it's new shape.

- Move/Attack command is replaced by "Action", with which you can move within range or directly attack enemies within range.

- New visual of all stats and bonuses before you attack.

- Instead of the attacker making the damage before the enemy, the attacker now gains an attack bonus, but takes full damage from the enemy as well.

- Attacking a unit which isn't directly next to you will move your unit to it before attacking.

- Ranged units (Archers and mages) can't counterattack or be counterattacked. Also they can attack 1-2 tiles far, but can't move anymore after attacking. Their attacks can't go over impassable tiles or any units, to attack enemies behind.

- Attack animation are now visible when units fight.

- Turn over button was replaced by a turn over option on every unit you have.

- Visual of the unit counts in the bottom left corner and day value in the top center of the map have been removed.

- All forces are now small groups of units instead of boxes.

- Enemies now prioritise to attack units which they're strong against.

- Units can't attack more than once per turn.

- Balancing changes, all units have higher base defense values

- Changed the map around the tower slightly and the positioning of the enemies, in order to make things more open instead of clumped into single tiles.

- Several other bugs have been fixed. One of them was Grey appearing in Sandra's treasure dungeon events, even if he was already transformed

- I added a Yanfly plugin for the shop screen, so that you can see more details about items and compare it with all party members.

For comparison, here is what the previous system looked like:

General news:
- Some people reported problems, which were possibly caused by files missing in one of the earlier "update files only". I recommend to download the full game version, to have a new start and be certain to have all files.
- Make sure to check out the "Tournament of fame" at my patreon page (https://www.patreon.com/naughtynetherpunch). We're currently in the fourth round of voting the favorite characters in 1on1 battles.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Oben