[English] [RS/MU] Lightning Warrior Raidy II

NoMySql

Exarch

UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

TITLE: Lightning Warrior Raidy II

COVER:

:info:

STORY:
"Ugh... desert travel is terrible on the skin, let me tell you!
Why did I ever choose to come this way...
If I don't find water soon it's going to be troublesome.

Wait, what's that in the distance - an oasis?! And a town next to it! Civilization at last..."

I am Raidy, wandering the continent of Else as a swordfighter. I can freely bend the power of thunder to my will, so people have taken to calling me the "Lightning Warrior". I'm traveling far and wide to improve my fighting skills and search for clues about my past, and my mysterious power over lightning.
After defeating the monsters in the Cubust tower in my last adventure, I left the village of Sadd behind and continued on my journey. My travels have taken me across the desert to the oasis town of Lake Blue. Looking forward to a break after the long and dusty journey, I settled in for the night at the local inn... only to have its peace shattered by the cries of the young, beautiful innkeeper!​

SCREENSHOTS

* Size: ~ 2GB
* Hoster: Megaupload /Rapidshare
* Language: Voice Japanisch / Text Englisch
* Release: 12.03.2011
* Genre: Adventure
* Censored: No 100% Uncensored
* Space: ~ 3,5GB
* Min. System Requirements & Info:

Sound: Full quality music with Japanese voices
OS: Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, Direct3D capable video card
Requires 128+ mb RAM, 800 MB hard drive space

:pw:
Code:
byNoMySql

:download:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Feedback und Comments sind gern gesehen!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

n.o.v.a

Full-Time Otaku
Teammitglied
Mod
das einzige was an der version anders ist im vergleich zu allen anderen ist das hier 1,35 GB vorschau vids zu alten VN's mit drauf ist.

unter win7 läuft das teil schon immer und der fullscreen bug ist auch nicht behoben.

EDIT: grade gesehen das er nen extra verknüpfung für fullscreen erstelt hat

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

BalmungD

Gläubiger
Hab bei der Version Folgendes Problem und zwar das wenn ich im 2. Dungeon beim 3. Boss bin der Kampf nicht startet obwohl ich den Mirror Shield und so habe aber der Kampf Startet einfach nicht weiß da einer Rat? Oder ist das auch verbuggt das er das Item nicht erkennt?

SINangel

Ungläubiger
after installing the game it asks for a activation code, i tried password metioned already but it doesn't seem to want to work.

Ancarius

~Dreamer~
Otaku Veteran
after you unpacked the parts there must be a crack put it in the install folder and replace it with the original .exe than you can play it.

Oben