TingelN

God of the Lolis
Teammitglied
SMods

UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

[Fuguriya] Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o Collection 1 - 12
その花びらにくちづけを Collection 1 - 12

Sono Hanabira Ni Kuchiduke Wo ### A Kiss for the Petals
A Kiss For The Petals - My Dear Prince ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Watashi no Ouji-sama
A Kiss For The Petals - Joined In Love With You ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi
A Kiss For The Petals - Beloved Photograph ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Itoshisa no Photograph
A Kiss For The Petals - The Joy Of Loving You ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Anata o Suki na Shiawase
A Kiss For The Petals - Whisper With A Kiss ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Kuchibiru to Kiss de Tsubuyaite
A Kiss For The Petals - Sweet Enchanting Kisses ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Amakute Hoshikute Torokeru Chuu
A Kiss For The Petals - Dyed With An Angel’s Petals ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Tenshi no Hanabira Zome
A Kiss for the Petals - Sweet Grown-up Kisses ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Amakute Otona no Torokeru Chuu
A Kiss for the Petals - Lily Platinum ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Lily Platinum
A Kiss for the Petals - Maidens of Michael ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Michael no Otome-tachi
A Kiss For The Petals - Lovers of the Atelier ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Atelier no Koibito-tachi

:info:

BESCHREIBUNG:
Sono Hanabira Ni Kuchiduke Wo ### A Kiss for the Petals
The first installment of the series, this particular game follows Oda Nanami who is a new freshman in high school. However on the first day, she ends up in an accident in which a senior student from the school comes to her rescue. Ever since that meeting with Matsubara Yuna, Nanami just cannot get her mind off of her and later decides to join the student council. But one day…Nanami catches Yuna doing something very strange, while also calling out Nanami’s name.

A Kiss For The Petals - My Dear Prince ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Watashi no Ouji-sama
I am Kitajima Kaede, and I am not really good at dealing with people. I'm also the class rep.
In school, I run into my cousin Sara, and suddenly I find myself sharing a passionate kiss with her!
In the years that I haven't seen her, she's grown into a cute, outgoing girl who has become a famous model.
Even fashion magazines know about her, and many in my school idolize her. She makes me look extra dull by comparison.
And yet she calls me out from afar and clings to me, heedless of the stares people give us.
Because I don't like to stand out, I instinctively act coldly towards Sara.
But then she suddenly pushed me down. She whispers to me,
"I want everything there is you."
Such joy, such bliss and such embarrassment. What's to become of me?

A Kiss For The Petals - Joined In Love With You ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi
My name is Sawaguchi Mai. I always get myself involved with my classmate, Kawamura Reo.
Reo is pretty short and has silky hair... In short, she's cute. But sometimes, she can be really obstinate.
I'm trying to do my best to get her to get along with the rest of the class, but since we're both headstrong we always end up fighting.
It's so frustrating, especially since she can't do anything without me around!
But whenever I talk to her, Reo always acts like I'm bothering her. I wonder if she hates me...
But then, just when I got all depressed Reo came up to me and told me,
"You've got it all wrong! I love you, Mai! I love you so much!"
Her confession completely took me by surprise. Could it be that I'm in love with Reo too!?
The third in Fuguriya's yuri love comedy series!
The creators have made sure to make this edition in the same spirit as the previous two productions.
An erotic, bold yet shy, girl on girl love comedy.

A Kiss For The Petals - Beloved Photograph ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Itoshisa no Photograph
A love comedy about two very sexy and loving lesbians living together.
Kaede and Sara one of the school's official couples. The girls are all over each other, both at home and at school.

A Kiss For The Petals - The Joy Of Loving You ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Anata o Suki na Shiawase
Reo fails her classes and Mai helps her to pass. To reward Reo for passing her quiz, Mai agrees to go on a date with Reo. One day during class, Reo is called to the school office. She returns acting strangely. After a lot of worrying and probing, Mai still does not know what has happened. This results in a huge fight between Reo and Mai, because Mai feels that Reo does not trust in her enough to share her problems… They eventually make up and ends in love.

A Kiss For The Petals - Whisper With A Kiss ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Kuchibiru to Kiss de Tsubuyaite
Sweet, cute and erotic love comedy between two girls!
Nanami's love affair with one of the school's idols, Yuna remains a secret. But they're having trouble concealing their true feelings from everyone!

A Kiss For The Petals - Sweet Enchanting Kisses ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Amakute Hoshikute Torokeru Chuu
The 7th installment in the popular SonoHana yuri eroge series.
This game introduces a new couple: Suminoe Takako, a young and still inexpert teacher at the elementary department of St. Michael's School for Girls, and one of her students, the daring ojousama Houraisen Runa.

A Kiss For The Petals - Dyed With An Angel’s Petals ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Tenshi no Hanabira Zome
The eighth Sono Hanabira game, featuring the series' fifth couple.
While class representative Kirishima Shizuku has foreign exchange student Shitogi Eris under her wing, a faintly glowing love settles into her heart.
However, Shizuku, worried sick thinking her nagging personality landed her on her crush's bad side, actually gets a confession straight to her face from Eris?!
Shizuku: "D-D-D-Don't misunderstand! I-I-I don't feel anything at all for you! (etc)"
This is the romantic comedy of Shizuku, the tsundere Yamato Nadeshiko, and Eris, the cool, blonde foreign exchange student not afraid to show her feelings, and their flirtatious, madly-in-love-with-each-other yuri relationship.

A Kiss for the Petals - Sweet Grown-up Kisses ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Amakute Otona no Torokeru Chuu
9th installment in the popular SonoHana yuri eroge series. Suminoe Takako and Houraisen Runa's first date.

A Kiss for the Petals - Lily Platinum ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Lily Platinum
The 10th installment in the widely known series Sono Hanabira, featuring the 5th couple.
Shizuku is the embodiment of pure and gracious Japanese womanhood, to whom all fashions become.
Eris is a platinum blonde beauty from overseas. Their long-awaited union is here, and it's passionate!!
The yuri pair dance tsundere coy vs. direct and cool, with Eris ever more obsessed, while Shizuku gently resists...
"Wa-- Wait, Eris, ahhnn, not now... you can't touch me like this now... ahhhhnnn...!"

A Kiss for the Petals - Maidens of Michael ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Michael no Otome-tachi
Today at Saint Michael Girls' School, the class representative for the first-year “Snow” Class, Azumi Risa, had once again been fighting with the class troublemaker, Ayase Miya. Risa, who is earnest and hard-nosed, and Miya, who hates to cooperate with others, couldn’t have been less right for each other, as they were always on the verge of tearing each other’s throats out.
At the time, the whole school was in a festive mood with Christmas just around the corner. As couples and spur-of-the-moment couples alike were flirtatiously carrying on, the whole school was abuzz with excitement over the “St. Michael’s Best Couple” poll being conducted by the student volunteers. Risa, who was single, figured it didn’t concern her…
So then how did she and Miya end up being chosen?!
Although Risa naturally denied that they shared that kind of relationship, the classmates who had selected them would just smile with the reasoning of tempered young ladies who had been raised in respectable families and say, “You always look like you’re having so much fun.” Resigning themselves, the two decided to go along with it, “Just for appearance’s sake,” and it seemed they would have to stick it out through the coming holidays of Christmas and Valentine’s Day along with four other couples as the committee members for various events.
Will the big name couples be able to handle the events that follow? And will Risa be able to survive the lovers’ holidays of Christmas and Valentine’s with Miya?
SCREENSHOTS

* Text: Englisch
* Censorship: Censored
* Gametime: 11 * Short (2 - 10 hours)

* Filehoster: Uploaded
* Size: Packed 4,08GB / Unpacked: 4,56GB

:pw:
Passwort:
TingelN@woh

:download:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

TingelN

God of the Lolis
Teammitglied
SMods
Teil 12 "A Kiss For The Petals - Lovers of the Atelier ### Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Atelier no Koibito-tachi" hinzugefügt.

Oben