[Diskussion] Seeking help and thank you.

CrisGer

Gläubiger
I am new here and looked for an introduce yoursself section of the forum but i am not a good german speaker tho my family is from Germany and Austria so i am just going to say hello and thank you for a wonderful forum and many wonderful resources. I hope to share back soon, i do anime and manga work in the US and Japan and love hentai and many genres of it. and i will try to share with the community here thru translation with my best efforts. So thanks.

OK i see some files that I would love to download with many thanks but i have never used sharelinks or JD downloader before., the links for the files i hope to see lead to share links DLC packages.

do we have to starte JD Downloader to GET the package? i downloaded two DLC packages last night but had no idea what to do with them...i have now registered with sharelinks and am updating JD downloader, had to be careful to avoid their horrid tool bars they try to install and mess up our browsers.

Can anyone tell me step by step how to obtian one of the nice game files using Sharelinks? thanks for any help on this.

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
Hi There,
it's not a probem to ask in English in our german sections - you will then get an english answer :)

Yes, Jdownloader is able to open DLC-files.
Just go to the Link-Collector. There you should find a button with "add linkcontainer" Then you can choose your dlc file.

Share-links works as follows:
First you have to solve the "catpcha" by clicking on the Number that is shown in the background.
After you have done this, you will be forwarded to the Files.
normally the upoaders will give you the possibility to load the files manually.
to do so, you have to klick on the "download"-button on share-links.
Here:

after you've clicked on download, a popup will guide you to the one-click-hoster.

Share-links normally also provide container-formats (like the dlc you have downloaded)
this one can be loaded in jDownloader.

the last option is to use "Click'n'Load"
This is a feature of jDownloader and has to be installed with jDownloader 1.x in the new beta of 2 it's automatically enabled.
With this, you have just to click on the button & the Files will be shown in your jDownloader.

Hope that helps.

CrisGer

Gläubiger
Thank you very much that was very nice of you to share that. I was able to puzzle my way thru it and actually able to dl several files so thank you so much for your careful and very nice details helps me understand even more how to do it thank you again.

Oben